YET ANOTHER WOW MOMENT FOR ME!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/06 9:21 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Holly . I watched the video again the other night and when I get to you .. I am so amazed by your beauty . I know the feeling you are having and it does feel good Huh .. ? I remember when I got to size 10 .. that was the size my doc said I would get to and was so excited .. I remember crying in the dressing room at the Gap .. as I could not believe I was fitting into a 10 ... Now .. getting into the 2's & 3's that is a little weird .. but it feels good . You are doing great .. I cannot wait to see you again , as I know you will have transformed even more . Many hugs .. and love .. Tink ..
hollydecarlo
on 2/12/06 9:36 am - hopewell, VA
thank you nat cant wait to see yah again!!
hollydecarlo
on 2/13/06 7:05 am - hopewell, VA
thank you sweet sweet natalie.. i'll see yah soon on sat.. can't wait!!!
Ms Court
on 2/12/06 9:54 am - Remington, VA
That is absolutely wonderful Holly. Keep it up. Courtney 10 weeks out - 53 lbs
TammyNVA
on 2/12/06 6:12 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Whooo HOOOO, what to go Holly I've noticed a mind game I have been playing on myself and that is: when I put on clothes I'm checking to see if they are getting too tight... like I'm gaining weight again! I guess it's hard for my brain to understand that, YES, I've lost weight, but I'm NOT gaining it back! See ya Saturday... and I sent you a note about a WLS restaurant card Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 2/13/06 7:07 am - hopewell, VA
tammy i have one you can use but please send me an email fri to remind me you look awesome!! i do that too all the time so worried i will start gaining again too lol!! love yah, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views