YET ANOTHER WOW MOMENT FOR ME!!!

hollydecarlo
on 2/11/06 9:37 pm - hopewell, VA
Hello all, I went to the store yesterday and I fit in a size 12 wow I was so amazed. And a size med. Shirt I can't beleive this. In my mind sometimes I still think im still fat its crazy and when I look in the mirror I get amazed every time sounds crazy but I do. I still can't beleive how big I was. And I thought I looked good then. Wow!! This whole process is so amazing.I would also like to thank each and every one of you. You have all been my saving grace and have walked me though this step by step. I couldn't have made it this far without all of you..Thank you family I am so blessed to have met all of you.. Hugs, holly 255/181/130
Judy B.
on 2/11/06 9:56 pm - Marion, VA
Congrats Holly I relate to the "still fat syndrome". I do that also. I think it just takes time for our minds to catch up ( does it ever get there?) lol...hugs to you..and keep up the great work hon!! Hugs JudyB
hollydecarlo
on 2/12/06 9:04 am - hopewell, VA
thank you wish you could make it to c ville i cant wait to meet you.
turtlegirl
on 2/11/06 11:09 pm - In the middle of the woods, VA
Holly, this is the greatest experience - isn't it?! I'm really happy for you! You should check out JC Penney's 75% off sale..... I got a bunch of stuff for $3-$4 the other day - which I'm willing to spend seeing as how things don't fit for too long! Crystal BTW - you and I started out at almost the same weight - I was 245 when I had surgery (255 was my highest)... and I'm 130 now with 10-15 lbs. to go (I'm 5'2)... You're doing so well and have lost so much for the short time since surgery!! I'm just a slow (but consistent) loser - but I don't really care as long as it comes off!
hollydecarlo
on 2/12/06 9:05 am - hopewell, VA
thank you crystal..
SlimminShannon
on 2/11/06 11:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Good for you Holly!!
hollydecarlo
on 2/12/06 9:06 am - hopewell, VA
thank you shannon i looked at your profile you look great congrats!!! are you going to the meet and greet it would be nice to finally meet you hugs, holly
SlimminShannon
on 2/12/06 9:53 am - Richmond, VA
I am not sure yet. it depends on when and where. I would def do a day thing, like out by the pool. But night time wise... These guys are too crazy for this mom LOL. I wanna meet you too. I live in RIchmond and like I said last time anyone is welcome to drop by my house. it is hard to get out with the kids.
hollydecarlo
on 2/13/06 7:01 am - hopewell, VA
the cville meet and greet is this sat feb18th at 12pm really hope you can come
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/12/06 2:32 am - Danville, VA
Holly, OMG, a size 12...I can't even imagine but I am in a tight 18. Never thought that possible. You are looking amazing, girlfriend. Don't forget that when you undergrow that black top, it is mine....hehe. I love ya and can't wait to see you next weekend. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views