looking for a Dr.

mickyelmore
on 2/11/06 12:13 pm - Union, WV
Well after much research I have finally decided that surgery is right for me. I am going to my family Dr. Friday the 17th. I am going to follow the rule and have him refer me to someone but I would'nt really know who is good in the valley and who I should stay away from. Could I get some help?
A10sFrau
on 2/11/06 12:35 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Roanoke Valley? Try Drs. Lucktong, Quioco and White. PS--Welcome to the board! Lois
A10sFrau
on 2/11/06 12:39 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Silly me. New River Valley, go to Roanoke. Shenandoah Valley--most go to UVa. I (southernmost Shenandoah Valley) drove to MCV in Richmond. Lois
Judy B.
on 2/11/06 9:02 pm - Marion, VA
Hi michael I had dr.lucktong and he is great!! judyb
hollydecarlo
on 2/11/06 9:12 pm - hopewell, VA
hello judy, how are you doing? you look great. hugs, holly
Judy B.
on 2/11/06 9:54 pm - Marion, VA
Hi Holly dear I'm doing ok. Going to have gallbladder surgery on the 21st..can't wait to get that booger out of there! How are you doing? Are you going to the charlottesville meet and greet? I want to but money is tight and wont be able to this time. I was sooo looking forward to it. hugs JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/12/06 2:38 am - Danville, VA
Hi Michael....If you go to Roanoke, I had Dr White and he is very good but also very strict....if you don't follow his rules early on, he will not do the surgery...he wants total commitment from you. He did a wonderful job on my surgery and I am healing nicely. I would recommend him or Dr. Lucktong... Hugs, Betsy
FlGirlinVA
on 2/12/06 6:49 am - Blue Ridge, VA
Hi Michael! Dr. Quioco (based in Rocky Mount, VA)is great! He works with Lewis-Gale in Salem, VA. Office staff made things happen quickly! Good luck! Tiffany
mel
on 2/12/06 10:27 pm - roanoke, VA
Hi Michael! I recommened Dr Quioco for lap-Thats all he does-he did mine and I feel great. Also for open is Roxanne Davenport-She is awesome and works in Carilion Roanoke Memorial hospital. good Luck!! melannie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views