Hey look at that...I have a new face

Jen_G
on 2/10/06 11:51 pm - in, VA
I also am down to 160 which puts me in the "normal" range...woo hoo! only 20 more to go by April 11...sure hope I can do it! Jen
Kitty Kat
on 2/11/06 12:20 am - Richmond, VA
CONGRATS Jen! I'll update ya on the stubborn lbs! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/11/06 12:27 am - Danville, VA
Hey pretty lady! You are doing so good. Was so nice to meet you in Richmond! What a weekend, huh? Well, now I am back online I can keep up with everyone better now. Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 2/11/06 1:29 am
You look beautiful!! ~Wanda
Ms Court
on 2/11/06 1:50 am - Remington, VA
Beautiful face Jen. You look soooo great. I still can't believe it. After meeting you at my first Nova dinner it took me a few days to connect you to the "face" on OH. I can't wait to catch up to you and the other beautiful ladies here. Courtney 10 weeks out - 50 lbs
jilldennis
on 2/11/06 3:08 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
There's the Jen I know!!! Like Courtney it took me a day to put you together with your old online picture! They updated my picture too - finally!! Hugs! Jill
Chyanne2u
on 2/11/06 11:21 am - Kings Mountain, NC
OMG Jen, You are gorgeous. What a striking redhead you are. So beautiful!!!! I didn't recognize you at first and actually had to go and look at your profile again. You do look amazing. Keep up the good work. I too will be there one day......soon I hope. Lots of Love Kathy
Kennie29
on 2/11/06 3:32 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congrats to you, keep up the great work! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views