No I am not Anerexic ...

Ernurse323
on 2/11/06 8:43 am - Virginia Beach, VA
YOU GO GIRL !!!! I am going to have to go back and read that. Rude people suck. Hugs, Dana
Chyanne2u
on 2/11/06 11:53 am - Kings Mountain, NC
My Sweet Sweet Natalie, It makes me so mad to think that anyone would have the gall to e mail you without letting you know who they were. Guess there are those people that attack others without rhyme or reason. I am so sorry it happened to someone as nice as you. And you are right......whoever did this don't know my Natalie. Now if I may have a word with this person.... Whoever you maybe, You really owe this women an apology. You don't know her struggles or her journey. How vicious could you be to make an attack on her just because of her pant size. Does it really matter if we are 100 lbs. or 500 lbs. We all have feelings and don't deserve the hurt that you dished out. So have some balls about you and make yourself known. Perhaps you are just misinformed and there are many of us here that would love to enlighten you. But then I do believe that MISS NATALIE did that quite well all by her tiny little self. Love you Nat.......and how dare someone say something so degrading to you. Just remember where you came from and how you got to where you are.......and you ARE and WILL ALWAYS be my Mentor. Lots of Love Kathy
Kennie29
on 2/11/06 3:26 pm - Chesapeake, VA
What an ugly thing for someone to say that does not even know you or your story. I look at WLS this way. I had mine done so that I would be healthy and able to take care of my family better and keep up with my kids and to be happier. One of the rewards of having the surgery and doing everything that we are instructed to do is becoming thinner. It is not for cosmetic reasons or anything like that, we have health issues that will kill us if they are not addressed. Obviously that person has no clue what they are talking about and that post was well dederved towards them. I am sure I will get some negative talk, but I know it was the right thing for me to do and I am glad that I did it. If they have something to say, I say "Bring it on, I am ready." Don't worry girl, keep up the good work!!! Hugs, Kennie
Iamspoi1ed
on 2/11/06 11:55 pm - Roanoke, VA
Hey girl! Whoever said that to you is a complete moron and they dont even deserve a reply from you. You are such a good person and I have never met anyone so willing to help another person in my whole life.You definately dont deserve crap like that from some jackass. I wouldnt even concern myself with someone like that, who is not worthy of your time. Besides, it seems to me that they are just hatin' on you because you look so good now and they are just jealous! talk to you soon! *hugs* Mary
Julie R.
on 2/13/06 1:35 am - Belspring, VA
You are so wonderful and helpful to everyone here, I hate that someone had the nerve to email you like that! I'm just glad that you are the type of person to put it out there and not let them get away with it So you are a size 1/2...if that is where you are supposed to be, great! I have known people that size who are very healthy, just petite. Even though I haven't had the opportunity to meet you (Yet), I am really looking forward to it. I don't think I will be emotionally up to swimsuits in public this summer, but if you have another coference next winter, I'll be there!!! Thanks for all you do Julie 7 days to go!!!
Gail from NoVa
on 2/13/06 3:48 am - Bealeton, VA
Nat, I am always amazed at how people think their way of thinking is the ONLY way to think! You handled it very well, better than I would have. I would either have cried from hurt feelings or been ready to kick butt (redneck coming out here). Don't let people who think they are God and have a right to judge you bother you. It only shows how ignorant some people can be. Some people don't even have a clue as to how they sound when they open their mouths without thinking. You hold your head up proud - you've done great! Love you bunches, Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views