No I am not Anerexic ...

Judy B.
on 2/11/06 9:10 pm - Marion, VA
Hey Nat Wow ...the nerve of some people!!! All I can say is, they can let the door knob hit them where the good Lord split them!! HOW RUDE ! Just think of yourself as a toilet flusher and them the "turd" you are flushing..LOLOL You have worked hard to get to where you are , and i am sooooooooooo proud of you!! hugs, and hope to get to meet y ou some day JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 10:46 pm - Danville, VA
OH, My Sweet Tink....How insensitive! All of us who know you, know that you are just healthy now....and yes, we all have to eat ALOT less now! When you came to visit me, you couldn't wait to get to the restaurant! Yes, you are a tiny thing but you look amazing, girlfreind. Don't let this insensitive person upset you...those who know you know that you are not anorexic..that is ridiculous...You are a "little tink" who spreads her magic everywhere she goes and I love you soooo much. You go to DC and have a magical time....dance and enjoy yourself. I wish I could go too.... But I am going to stay home and enjoy being back on the computer. I will however, see you next weekend in Charlottesville I hope. If not, remember we have a date in March. Gotta find little butterfly a man. A real man... Love you bunches, Betsy
Jen_G
on 2/10/06 11:49 pm - in, VA
Just wanted to give you some hugs..but I'll do that personally in a few hours! You are doing fabulously and should be proud! Love ya! And yeah we'll be there shopping. Jen
Lori72
on 2/11/06 12:20 am - Alexandria, VA
wow, I don't know you but I think you look great and congratulations on wanting to be the healthiest you can be, some people just need to get a life that's apparent. Those who know you and love you know better and you're blessed to have such great friends. Keep up the good work. Lori
cpatters
on 2/11/06 1:02 am - Rockingham County, VA
Dont worry about what that person says. You are who you are. God made you beautiful inside and out. You know the old saying.... The best gifts come in the smallest packages. If that person took the time to read your profile, your posts and your replies, he/she would have known better. Hugs to you! Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/11/06 1:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Nat, Words can cut like a knife.........wether we are obese or not. I am sorry someone started your weekend of with harsh words. You are truely an inspiration to me. I have not met you in person although some day i want to. You keep me going. I found out I have to do another 6 month supervised diet. I know I will never wear a 1/2 (I'm big boned, very large frame) but I am making a goal of size 10. You are so beautiful. Just by your posts and replies, you seem to be a beautiful person inside, too. And by the public resposes you get, you have some great friends here on this board. Live like you are suposed to live, healthy. God bless you in everything you do. Corinn
wanda
on 2/11/06 1:36 am
Nat, you are beautiful and don't let anyone make you feel any differently. You are beautiful inside and out. I could only hope to be as successful as you with this process. You are an inspiration. hugs, Wanda
prissy25
on 2/11/06 1:59 am - Barboursville, VA
Tink the nerve of someone asking you this. You tell them people ahve no clue what any of us will get down but the good Lord up above. And I aploud you so dont let ignorence upset you, you know what you have to do to be healthy.
jilldennis
on 2/11/06 3:15 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
You go girl!!!!!! I agree 100%!!! If I weighed 113 pounds when I was 19 years old and was pregnant with my first child...why can't I weigh that again??? My bone size has not changed!!! Love you bunches!!! Hugs! Jill
TammyNVA
on 2/11/06 3:54 am - Chesterfield, VA
Natalie, It makes me sick that some people have to belittle other people in this world! There just isn't time in our short precious lives for that negative energy. Please know that you are loved, admired, and respected by more people than you could ever know. YOU take care of YOU and that's the best you can do. Hope you have a wonderful weekend up in N. VA. Be careful everyone with the nasty weather. Love and kisses Tammy PS: I was able to find a replacement to work for me next weekend so I will be at the Charlottesville luncheon; actually will probably have hubby and daughter with me as we have decided to visit my dad, who is another west of Charlottesville, for the weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views