No I am not Anerexic ...

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 8:23 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I have no clue who sent me an email yesterday after posting about my new size 1\2s . But here ya go to your answer .. and I wish to post this publicly .. as you should have done in regards to my post . I take offense to the email and to the fact that you where not woman or man enough to just post the questions to me .and your sarcasim .... so here ya go .. if you really need to know .. I eat 6 small meals a day . I am DIABETIC ... I do not purge .. nor do I take any pills . And why in God's name would you think that I did ??? Or even have the balls to suggest it .. I work out daily .. WHY .. because I have to . It is part of my maintence phase .. and NO .. I do not do it to keep loosing . I do it to stay healthy .. I lost my father to heart disease .. and even though I am a thin person now I am subject to the same .. so .. I work my heart .. K... OBVIOUSLY .. you do not know me .. or have ever met me .. . Am a phanatic about my weight loss ? Hell yes .. I have lost almost 200 freaking pounds . And I refuse to go back there . does that make me a poster child for the Mary Kate and Ashley club .. NO !!!! So what my size is not that of a 10 or 8 . If you knew my family you would see where my bone structure comes from . We are tiny Irish people . I can only wish that everyone that has had surgery could feel the way I do .. and for the most part they do .. I did not do this to be some freak .. or look like TWIGGY ( SHOWING MY AGE HERE HUH ) I did this so I could live .. and that is what I am doing . I am sorry your conception of me is a wrong one . Perhaps one day you will have the guts to intro yourself to me .. and get to know me .. So in saying that .. I am taking my skinny butt to DC to dance with my TRUE FRIENDS .. the ones that know me .. care about me .. the same as I do them .. so there .. hope this answers you .. Love .. Tink . 310-120 .. Starting Size 26 .. Size now 1\2 ..
Shanana
on 2/10/06 8:44 pm - Altavista, VA
You go Nat. I bet you never even thought you would be that small. None of us knows how small we will get. Everyone gives me opinions but we dont really know. Sorry someone sent you such an insensitive email. They are really missing out on knowing you. Be blessed and have a safe weekend. Watch out for Old Man Winter. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 8:49 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I love you ! You are too kind . I will be heading out soon .. with my skinny butt chuging up 95 .. should prove to be interesting . Nat ..
Shanana
on 2/10/06 8:55 pm - Altavista, VA
Dance some for me. I got to slow down on my traveling. Three weekends in 6 is too much for me right now. Think I have pulled my system down. I want to dance too so I guess it is too the radio. LOL Shannon
Sharon Q.
on 2/10/06 8:48 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you go girl!!! I have no idea who sent you that email, but sounds to me like a bit of jealousy!! Pay no attention, you only have to answer to YOU!!! NOW.............get to NOVA and lets get this party started girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love yer skinny little butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 9:52 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OK my skinny butt is leaving now . I am finishing up my protein drink and vities and out the door .. it is doing something outside .. so I gotta get my butt in gear . So .. are you shopping w me today .. See you soon . Nat
Christine Hood
on 2/10/06 9:16 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
You tell 'em girl!! If they don't have the balls to identify themselves, their opinion doesn't even count! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Kitty Kat
on 2/10/06 9:27 pm - Richmond, VA
My Tink WHATEVER is all I can say. Does this person know you? Do they know the 1st dam thing about you? I mean COME ON! Kitty Kat here KNOWS the hell you've been through. Let it roll off ya like water off a ducks back. Is really immature and stupid to have gotten something when obviously the person is NOT aware FULLY of the situation. You've come so far. Be proud beautiful! Love ya, Kat
Kathy & Rich
on 2/10/06 9:36 pm - Fairfax, VA
On the surface and based on numbers alone a size 1/2 sounds very small. But having met you so very many times and having seen pictures of your family... you are certainly in line with your genetics. You do not look emaciated or ill. You look good! Yes, I think you are a fanatic but not about weight loss but about your health. And that is a good thing! We all should be. I know how important it is for you to eat your meals and get your protein in each day just as it should be for every post-op. I know that is it important for you to maintain your weight now. I'm sorry that someone upset you, Tink. Hugs, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 9:51 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kathy , Thank you . Some do not realize that being Diabetic takes such a toll on you . I have to watch EVERY thing I put into my pie whole LOL . Thank you again for your kind words .. you have such a way of making me feel better . Hugs, Tink
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views