My tube is gone!

cpatters
on 2/10/06 8:08 am - Rockingham County, VA
Hello all, I just wanted to say that yesterdays appointment at Dr. Schirmer's went well. I got my tube out and I feel better already. I am still sore but I guess that is to be expected after 2 surgeries, right? I did not loose as much weight as I wanted.... 13 pounds, but they said that I need to start eating and drinking my water and my body will start loosing more. I am not eating and drinking as I should. I almost have to force myself to eat and drink. I WILL DO BETTER!!!!!!!!! Hugs your way! Cathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 8:18 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Cathy, I know exactly how you feel about that old tube....what an aggravation that was. I feel so much better since the dr took mine out a few weeks ago. What a relief that was....Anyway, it is true, the more you eat and drink, the faster the weight will come off...don't let it get you down...the weight will fall off...sometimes I wonder where it went???? I go to sleep at night and weight less than I do when I get up in the morning....somedays it stalls but that is ok....just make sure you drink plenty of water and lots of protein. You will be good to go... Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 2/10/06 10:51 am - Barboursville, VA
Cathy congrats on a good appointment yesterday seems everyone had good ones. And I know your glad to get that tube out I sure was huray!!!! Keep eating an drinking and the weight will come off try not to focus to much on it do like I did hide the scales and only weigh on a certain day other wise I was driving myself mad checking. See ya next sat.
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 6:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's great news Cathy ~ Isn't it amazing how much better we feel (instantly) just by having the tube taken out??? I never had any with my RNY, but Ive had too many to count with my plastic surgery(s) and it was like night and day of the doc pulling them out and my overall 'well being'. Enjoy your weekend ~ Lei
Kitty Kat
on 2/10/06 9:31 pm - Richmond, VA
I'm happy for you Cathy! This is GREAT news. Yeah many of us have felt peachy after having that goofy thing removed! Congrats on the 13 lb. It's wonderful regardless. You WILL get more off just have faith. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views