I am back....online at home....

Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 8:03 am - Danville, VA
Hi my angels....This has been the longest month I have ever had to go through but I am starting to see light at the end of a long tunnel....Judy Bennett and her husband Phil came to visit me yesterday and that sweet lady spent all day today getting this old computer that Ray let me have, back to some kind of normal. I was able to get on my cable with the high speed internet and Judy installed it. She spent so much time on it and I am so thankful for all the work she did on it. She even cooked me dinner last night and served me breakfast in bed this morning....what a sweetheart....I don't know what I would do without all my angels...Thank God for them. This isn't the best computer in the world but I am not picky at all....Haha, Ray....I am online now too....so there you big brute. Well, I am doing wonderful as far as the weight goes....Last time I got on the scale, I was down 40 pounds since surgery. Wow, who would have thought that I could ever lose that much. I tried on a pair of 18 jeans and they fit! My shirts are getting so big.....I can wear some XL...I am so pleased with how this tool is working for me. I am however having problems with constipation but I can deal with it....just more water...I am doing really good with the protein too, thanks to everyone who made sure I left Richmond with plenty! Now I want to hear how everyone else is doing???? I have missed you all so much and if I haven't responded to an email, I am still trying to catch up....I haven't forgotten any of you. Well, off to answer some more emails.....til tomorrow... Hugs a bunch, Betsy a new butterfly
Debbie H.
on 2/10/06 8:08 am - Newport News, VA
Betsy, it is great to see up on line again,I have missed your posts.I will be sending you the clothes this coming week. I will have to send them in different boxes so be on the look out. You have a blessed evening. Keep up the great job with the weight loss.
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 8:21 am - Danville, VA
Hi Debbie!!! Two boxes???? OMG...it will feel like Christmas....I can't wait. I am so glad to be back online again. It feels great and to Judy, I am sooo thankful. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 8:16 am
Betsy, I have never met you or know anything about you other than the last few post I have seen. You are a loved person and I can not wait to hear more from you. I am glad that you are getting back on your feet and loosing those pounds. Welcome back to the OH and the online community. Dee
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 8:24 am - Danville, VA
Hi Dee....wonderful to see you posting...It has been a very rough month or so but I am doing wonderful and happy....I didn't realize how addicted I was to this board but I am back....I have been on this board for almost a year and have met some of the most incredible friends on here. Angels, I should say....I couldn't have picked better freinds. Hope to meet you soon also... Hugs Betsy
Shanana
on 2/10/06 8:21 am - Altavista, VA
Hey Woman. Glad you are back. Hope it only gets better for ya from here. I have lost 72 as of this morning. I am dehydrated though. I came home form the beach w/ bronchitis so the meds may be causing alot of it. Pumping in the water though. Hope I wont be dizzy no more soon. Love ya, Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 8:27 am - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie....I am soooo glad to be back online...the withdrawls was the worst ever. I was going to offer to drive to your house next week but my car overheated last night and I am afraid to drive it that far...I am afraid to drive it at all until I have someone look at it. I will only go out when I have to....Anyway, let me know the plans for next weekend...can't wait to see you all again...hope you are feeling better. Love ya bunches Betsy
David@Goal
on 2/10/06 9:37 am - VA
Congrats on the new life and your great weight loss as well!! Can't wait to see you again Bets! David
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 11:25 am - Danville, VA
Thanks again, David....Life is what you make it and I plan on doing it up right this time.... Hugs, Betsy
prissy25
on 2/10/06 10:57 am - Barboursville, VA
A big Welcome back Betsy see things will look up everyday for you just keep the positive attitude dear, congrats on the weight loss Looking forward to meeting you next weekend. Hugsss...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views