I updated my profile!

spaceystacey
on 2/10/06 4:42 am - Littleton, NC
I have been so busy that I haven't updated my profile since November. Well, I took the time to do it today! I added a picture that was taken this week, and cleaned a few things up. I can't believe how different I look! I am wearing a leather blazer in the 5 month pic, so it is kind of hard to see much of a difference between the 3rd month and 5th month, but I've lost 2 sizes in between! Right now I am in a comfortable size 14, but I have found that some 12's are starting to fit. I just can't believe the progress I've made. Updating my profile has really cleared up the blahs I've been having lately with my stall (third week without a loss) and not seeing a difference when I look in the mirror. I did get a part-time job today. I am hoping that all the work I will be doing will help to jump start my weightloss again! Anyway, if you have a second, please take a look at the pics at the bottom of my profile and tell me what you think! Thank you! hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/10/06 8:34 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Stacey.....you have made a tremendous turn around....you are beautiful...do you now find that you can't stop buying clothes? I haven't quite gotten there yet but soon....I can't wait. This summer is going to be wonderful... Hugs, Betsy
spaceystacey
on 2/12/06 8:51 am - Littleton, NC
Thank you so much, Betsy! You are a sweetheart! I've found myself buying clothes lately out of necessity. I have almost nothing to wear! But I always shop the clearance racks and make sure that what I buy is really snug so that I can get as much wear out of it as possible. I hate the thought of buying things only for them to be too big in a month or so! You are so right about this summer! It is going to be absolutely wonderful and I am so looking forward to it! We will be living at Lake Gaston by then. I love jet skiing and 4 wheeling, so I know I am going to have a blast! Betsy, you are doing a wonderful job with your weightloss! I am so proud of you! Keep up the great work. You are in for an amazing ride! hugs, Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 7:02 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I love your progression photos - you can tell with each month that you lose the weight you're gaining confidence and ***** awesome!! Congrats on the part time job - Enjoy your weekend - Lei
spaceystacey
on 2/12/06 8:54 am - Littleton, NC
Thank you, Lei! I really do feel my confidence coming back. I am loving it! This weekend we went to Lake Gaston. Hubby and I went to Wal-Mart in Roanoke Rapids. I was driving back and we were stopped at a light when this guy drove past me and started yelling at me! It blew my mind. Brian said that he was calling out to me, but I had a hard time believing it! I think he got a little jealous! Too funny! I hope you had a great weekend! hugs, Stacey
Ms Court
on 2/11/06 1:40 am - Remington, VA
Looking great Stacey. Keep up the good work. Courtney 10 weeks out - 50 lbs
spaceystacey
on 2/12/06 8:55 am - Littleton, NC
Thank you, Courtney! You are doing a great job too! Keep up the good work! hugs, Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views