This weekend

SlimminShannon
on 2/10/06 12:13 am - Richmond, VA
What is everyone up to? I know there is some kind of get together but didn't pay much attention cause I can never go..LOL. I was sick with a tummy thing yesterday and Michael had it this morning so I had to send my daycare kids home. I guess tomorrow I am doing the usual cleaning. Sunday is my bridal shower that my wonderful maid of honor Lady Di planned. I am so excited cause there is gonna be some yummy food and wonderfuk friends. At least I hope. Well even if no one shows up I will still be in the compnay of my mom and best friend. Who can ask for more?? Hope everyone has a rocking weekend and stay warm. Oh for those going out please drive safely and have a designated driver. Shannon 357/235/135 3 weeks and counting until the big day!!
LadyDiane
on 2/10/06 12:32 am - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie, I can't wait for this weekend, it is going to be fun! We will have a good time no matter what we end up doing. I'm glad you are feeling better but sorry that Michael is sick, tell him I said feel better soon so I can come annoy him! I will call you tonight Diane
SlimminShannon
on 2/10/06 12:36 am - Richmond, VA
LOL I will tell him. I can't wait to get your call. Have fun and remember what I told you ok. Shannon 357/235/135
Carole V.
on 2/10/06 1:33 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I'm with you Shannon, staying home and nursing my second cold of the last 3 weeks. Wahhhh. What was that about whining helps with losing weight? Wish that were true, I'd be a stick. Enjoy your shower, it sounds like lots of fun. And best of luck to you in 3 weeks. Carole
SlimminShannon
on 2/10/06 6:10 am - Richmond, VA
I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the well wishes.
wanda
on 2/10/06 5:38 am
Shannon, I LOVE your new picture! You get more beautiful each day! Have fun at your shower! Hugs, Wanda
SlimminShannon
on 2/10/06 6:11 am - Richmond, VA
Aww Wanda thanks. I dunno about beautiful but I am def looking a lot better!
Kathy & Rich
on 2/10/06 6:31 am - Fairfax, VA
Face the fact, woman... you are beautiful and always were and I'm not just talking on the inside. Kathy
SlimminShannon
on 2/11/06 2:56 am - Richmond, VA
Awww thanks Kathy.
Shanana
on 2/10/06 8:29 am - Altavista, VA
Hi Shannon. Hope you have a wonderful bridal shower. Hope you all get better soon. I have had bronchitis that is getting better but now I am dehydrated. Dizzy and headaches. Hope it will pass soon. You are beautiful. Tell yourself that. I struggle w/ believing I look better too so I know how you feel. Shannon C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views