1/2 You gotta Be Kidding Me

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/06 10:26 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG .. I got up this morning .. my dryer did not finish my clothes . So I went to my closet .. tried on a pair of pants .. well they fit .. and I was curious as to what size they where .. Drum roll freaking Please .. They are a 1/2 .. OMG that is 26 sizes in 21 months .. CRAZY .. Some may say it is a WOW Moment .. I say it is just plain CRazy .. I hope the shrinking stops soon .. I cannot afford to get any smaller .. I have been doing extensive weight training .. to rid me of some back fat .. well .. it must be working .. I am totally .. IN SHOCK .. I can say this to you all .. I am tiny now .. but my love for this new life and my health are LARGER THAN LIFE ITSELF .. Love you all ! Nat
Sporty Jill
on 2/9/06 10:53 pm - Norfolk, VA
Nat- That's AWESOME! Just be careful and not fade away from us. Jill 263/201/145
cappymoon
on 2/9/06 11:50 pm - Northern, VA
Wow, Natalie, that is GREAT! I dont know if I was ever ment to be that small, I dont think I can even imagine it, like you cant imagine it, and you are DOING IT! You can count this as a wow moment, since I know that far out, they are few and far between Dianna
Ms Court
on 2/10/06 12:06 am - Remington, VA
Wow Nat. That is wonderful. I got some new pants myself this week so I know the feeling. Courtney 10 weeks out - 50 lbs
SlimminShannon
on 2/10/06 12:17 am - Richmond, VA
Wow, I didn't even know there was such a size...LOL. You go girl! Shannon 357/235/135
jilldennis
on 2/10/06 12:39 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
WOW Nat!!!!! Isn't it awesome!!! You look soooo fantastic!!! My daughter is a size 0...and she is tiny like you - but she looks great! I can't wait to get back to Curves...I miss it! Love you bunches! Hugs! Jill
cathya
on 2/10/06 2:06 am - Orlando, FL
You should be really proud of yourself -- not for getting to a 1/2 but for making the changes in your life that allowed you to get to where you are. Now the "lovely" outside reflects the inside that was always there but no one (not even you) could see. I Celebrate Your Success! Cathy
wanda
on 2/10/06 5:40 am
Congrats Nat, that is AWESOME!
Chyanne2u
on 2/10/06 12:20 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Natalie, You are my mentor and I am so proud of all your accomplishments. You are an inspiration to us all. What a testimony to WLS....26 sizes in 21 months. I am sure you are still going through the WOW moments. I can only imagine living life as a slender person...notice I didn't use that "skinny" word. Love you girlfriend!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 7:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Natalie ~ You ready to dance the night away? - I can't believe we're probably driving into the winters worse storm of the season! It's probably MY fault, I tend to show up at all of Mother Natures hissy fits. A month after I moved to VaBeach, Hurricane Isabel came through. A few weeks after I moved to Washington state the largest earth quake recorded to date came through, and we won't even go into the HUNDREDS of tornadoes that blew through when I lived in Oklahoma. Yes - I take FULL credit for the blizzard we're all driving into. btw - I emailed you back this morning, sorry I missed your call last night, lol, but it was for a worthy cause, honest. As far as following each other home tomorrow? Great idea!! I think the buddy system is a smart move especially considering what might get dumped tonight. Eeeeeek! See you SOON!!!! Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views