NOW I am getting worried...

cappymoon
on 2/9/06 11:55 pm - Northern, VA
Rain?? Where in the heck do you see rain?? I see SNOW baby, and the more the better!! (Ok, so I want enough to get me off of work Monday, is that a crime?? ) All of the out of towners will be here before the storm, and we will put a whole new meaning behing the words *WINTER BALL* cause we are going to HAVE A BALL!! I cant wait, and I actually purchased a top that is NOT BLACK. That is enough for me to get out there come or high snow!!! See you tomorrow!! Dianna
KathieKathie
on 2/10/06 2:44 am - Manassas, VA
Well, LAST NIGHT on the Fox 5 10pm News, there was a definite snow/rain line, with everything from Manassas east being 'rain'. Since you're the third person now to tell me that line is now very firmly in my imagination, I'll have to update myself on the weather maps. I bought new jeans! (But I haven't decided what top to wear them with yet...) ~Kathie
lawoman
on 2/10/06 2:01 am - Hellertown, PA
yea Stacey and I are gonna try to get out early, and beat the snow. We'll see what tongiht brings, we may be too damn tired to get up early. I dont' mind the snow....I will be there too...my rooms already paid for!! See u soon! La
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 2:35 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi kathie, well I live relatively close, so I know that is no excuse. But I do have two reasons that I won't be going. One is the snow -- being a California girl, I absolutely do not do snow. In fact when I was working (out here) I always made sure my manager knew and would agree to that!! Just don't know how to drive in it, so I do everyone a favor and stay off the roads. But actually the other reason and probably the best reason is that I'm not feeling well. I started feeling bad last night, and woke up this a.m. all stuffy and coughing and fever'ish. I feel pretty lousy. Greg had it earlier this week, so I guess my time is now. So sorry, I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I'll be thinking of you cute little sno bunnies having a great time. Think of me!! love donna
KathieKathie
on 2/10/06 2:45 am - Manassas, VA
Awww... I just went though all that crud myself, too! Get plenty of rest (trust me, you're not going to feel like doing much anyways), get plenty of fluids... and pick up some Nyquil and Dayquil (I don't know how you are with meds, but, that's what worked really well for me!). Robitussin also was a help. At least you'll be kind of forced by the weather to be inside where it's warm and dry for a while. We'll sure miss our other lil' sno-bunny! ~Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 2:59 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Kathie, thanks so much for the med recommendation. I am always at a loss as to what to take!! I have both of those so I will happily take them. I will be think of you all tomorrow. I really wanted to go and see everyone, and try out this restaurant. Sorry to be such a pooh!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 6:57 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Snow? Um....I lived in Connecticut for several years. What YOU call a snowfall, we called a dusting! And growing up driving in the Cascade mountains...what y'all call mountain driving here on the east coast, we would refer to that as an overly bumpy road! See ya tomorrow! -Paul
KathieKathie
on 2/10/06 8:35 am - Manassas, VA
Yeah yeah yeah... I can see you're better qualified than many to handle this stuff. But as my mom would say... it's not y'all I gotta worry about - it's all the other idiots out there on the road! ~Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 9:33 am - Henrico, VA
Well I'm now at Pattys so looks like we may want to join you all tomorrow, so someone needs to calll us and let us know where to meet up with ya.......oh this is Rick but guess you figured that out by now.
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 6:34 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Woooohooooo - Rick and Patty!!!! That is awesome news, how cool - I can't believe we get to see you two again TOO!!!! It's gonna be like a mini-Richmond all over again. I think you and Patty should meet us at the Holiday Inn at Tyson's corner BEFORE dinner - there are a bunch of us staying at the hotel there or if not there, they live a few minutes away. Me, Paul, Jen & Kelly G, Sharon, Leigh Ann, Stacey, Kathie C., Dianna, Cleve and Natalie - did I forget anyone? Plus a lot more that are jmust meeting straight at the restaurant. I think we're going to catch the Metro over to dinner - thankfully Kelly G. has called around and got some information on it - dinner is at .... um.... oh dear, I believe it's at 7:30 so we'll probably need to leave the hotel to the Metro around 6:30? I'm guessing here because Im clueless to that area and the metro's schedule. Me no wanna be in charge! I think you two should join us at the hotel EARLY - cause we're going to have a few pre-dinner drinks since no one has to drive. Here is the ORIGINAL post on it. Kathie C was sweet enough to orchestrate all this. This post will also show you the restaurant we're going too (complete with belly dancers) and after that over to PollyEsthers for dancing! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VA/postdetail/39986.html?vc=0 I wanted to send all this over both now so you could read up on it and start planning your day. I think Patty still has my cell number? If you have any questions, call any of us listed above! See you tonight - hugs - Lei .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views