NOW I am getting worried...

KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 9:39 pm - Manassas, VA
As of this morning, the weather forecasters are saying the "B" word for further north (blizzard), and 6+ inches for us. It looks like Manassas and DC are more in the 'rain' side of the dividing line, on last night's Watch map... and Alexandria is also on the 'rain' side of things. If you guys, especially those of you coming from Richmond and points further out, feel that things are going to be too unsafe to travel, please, do not feel a shred of remorse about electing to stay home. I would far, FAR rather you guys stay SAFE and all in one piece. What can I say? It's hard to hug itty bitty body pieces, yanno? If there's anything else I can do... please let me know... Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/06 9:49 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Kathie ~ Well, you can COUNT on Paul and I being there, our reservations at the Holiday Inn are NON-refundable and already paid for! lol, with a little bit of luck, we'll get into town before it starts snowing and then let the METRO be in charge of getting us to the other destinations. Of course, ME and SNOW are like Oil and Water - I suspect the most danger I'll be in consists of falling on my butt as we're walking to and from the Metro. Might be in my best interest to pad the ol' tookus before I head out. See you tomorrow! Hugs - Lei .
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 10:04 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, feel major remorse!!! BE THERE or BE SQUARE!!!! I figure if we all head up early b4 the storm really gets going we can all get snowed in together....................how much fun would that be!!!!?????????? I WILL BE THERE!!!! Holding Lei up!! XOXOXOOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/06 10:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
- or I'll be dragging you down, with me! I weigh too bloody much for you to hold me up - but I'll take ALL the help I can get. Maybe with enough arms and hands pushing on me, I'll stay upright? You'd think by now, and after living 2 years in Colorado, I'd be graceful in the snow - HA!!! Up until two weeks ago, I didn't even own a SNOW/WINTER coat. I grew OUT of 'em when I lost all the weight and thank God, my girlfriend Wendy G. had a BUNCH of them and felt pity on me. It's the only reason I WILL be bundled up tomorrow!
Sharon Q.
on 2/10/06 2:46 am - Fredericksburg, VA
First of all, you do not weigh too much!!! Second, I am a strong strong girly...............lean on me, you'll be fine. If we all fall, then I guess it will be time to make snow angels. I'm so glad you got a coat, so you won't freeze your hiney. It's for sure gonna be cold out there. Thinking Jen and I may have to rethink our mini skirts idea. GRRRR!!! What time will you and Paul be up???? I'm going to pick up Jen in the morning, then we'll be up to shop. Probably get into town around the same time as you if Paul still has his meeting. 1 day and we'll be there!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! XOXOXOOX Sharon
Jen_G
on 2/9/06 11:05 pm - in, VA
I'm there...I think I'm coming with Sharon...so early up before the snow then let Metro take us around...sounds like fun! Can't wait. Jen
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/06 11:32 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Bump it .. I am leaving tonight .. or WAYYY early in the am .. I am coming hell or Blizzard !!!! You all be looking for me .. I cannot wait to show yall my TinkerBell Jammies ... Hugs . Nat
Grey_Goose
on 2/10/06 12:20 am - Haymarket, VA
We have an open guest room tonight, Tink. Need a place to crash? We can always have the pre-PJ review at Casa Gossen Jen G's lover
cappymoon
on 2/10/06 2:14 am - Northern, VA
Umm, ok Kelly, she is spoken for
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/06 4:01 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hmmm .. Preview ??? Tonight - you all are coming up tonight ..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views