Snow Saturday! But the Party MUST go on!

KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 1:12 am - Manassas, VA
I'm keeping one eye peeled on the local weather forecasts... they're now saying 60% chance of that S word. There is a chance that the roads are going to be sloppy as all get-out in the evening. BUT... Mother Nature has a habit of tricking us, and dumping rain instead of snow here lately. It could be nothing after all. For those who have elected to crash in hotels, and avail themselves of area hotels, SMART thinking. I'm not cancelling nuttin! The party must go on! (Besides, the restaurant has my credit card number and may try to charge me that $300 deposit nonsense...) In fact... I am officially joining you guys and gals in the hotel (thank you Sharon!!!). I have a dog-sitter lined up and I will be parking my butt so that I will not be driving! Kathie
Grey_Goose
on 2/9/06 2:09 am - Haymarket, VA
Smart Girl...now, just what kinda jammies r u wearin'for the PJ party? Kelly G
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 2:14 am - Manassas, VA
My mom didn't raise no dummy! I grew up around here, I know how to handle myself on the roads. It's all the other idiots you gotta worry about... Hmmmm.... PJs. I don't know! I would guess either my Eeyore jammies, or, black silk ones. Depends on how I feel, I guess? Y'all will just have to wait and see. ~K
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 2:18 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Jammie party???????????? We don't have the hospitality suite this time......................so whose room are we congregating in?????? Of course, I do remember last time we did this run we didn't get back to the room till 5am, thank you Kelly for keeping us out so late!! LOL SOOO, I'm gonna pack my jammies just in case. Warm ones man, it's gonna SNOW!! Oh, and I wanna have a snowball fight!!! And make a snow angel. FUN FUN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm bringin my snow pants!!! LOLOL COME ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XoXOOXOXO Sharon
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 2:52 am - Manassas, VA
Hey, what's that? Whose room????? Are you volunteering your room???? Sharon! SO KIND of you!!!! Hey, maybe I'll remember to bring the amaretto this time! ~K
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 4:01 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Absolutely..................volunteering!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bring the apple pucker and vodka!!! If we all bring something we can have full bar going!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I hear Lei is bringing some stuff too. Sharon
lawoman
on 2/9/06 4:18 am - Hellertown, PA
I have a bottle of sky and raspberry pucker, yummyy... see ya soon! leigh Ann
Ric
on 2/9/06 10:52 am - Stafford, VA
I've been told I make a great bar tender......... ............... may be looking for a room too.
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 9:34 pm - Manassas, VA
Hey! I've had a couple cancellations from our group. So if you guys want to slide in and join us for the dinner, c'mon up! ~Kathie
Ric
on 2/10/06 2:25 am - Stafford, VA
I'll talk to Patty and we may take you up on that offer .........sounds like it will be Richmond all over again !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views