BIG WOW FOR ME!!!!

prissy25
on 2/8/06 10:27 pm - Barboursville, VA
Just to say Thank you ALL for your prayers THE TUBE IS GONE!!!!!! And even better Im down 100 pounds as of this morning Im in shock 100 pounds since 10/31/05 Thank the Lord and Dr Schirmer for my new life Im so excited, I just pray the next 100 pounds go as fast. Once again Thanks to all of you.....
wanda
on 2/8/06 10:47 pm
WooHoo Melinda! That's awesome!!! Congratulations on your success and getting the tube removed. You're doing just great! ~Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/9/06 12:30 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Melinda, isn't is wonderful to have that irritating tube out? I was so happy about that....and 100 pounds???? You go Girlfreind!!!! That is outstanding and I am so proud of you. As of this morning, since the day of surgery, I have lost 40 pounds but I lose slow so I am hoping that it will speed up a little more. I am not complaining but ...... Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 2/9/06 4:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Wooohooo, Melinda!! Hoorrayy for you!!! Love ya', Lois
turtlegirl
on 2/9/06 8:31 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Holy Crap Melinda - that is an enormous amount of weight to lose in just a little over 3 months!!! Congrats big time! Crystal
Shanana
on 2/9/06 9:41 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats girlfriend!! What a day for ya! I am glad about my weight loss. This dehydration thing has me going though. I have a big headache. I have drank 3.5 bottles of water today and some coffee. I already feel like i am floating away. Know it will only help my weight loss if I drink more. You go girl!! Shannon
elizabethc03
on 2/9/06 12:53 pm - Cypress, TX
WOW!!!You are my idol! That rocks that you're doing so well...unfortunately I'm a naturally slow loser but your story gives me hope! Liz --RNY 12-28-05, down 35 lbs.
Ms Court
on 2/9/06 11:34 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats Melinda. That is a wonderful loss. Courtney 10 weeks out - 50 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views