Well how the hell is everyone................

Ric
on 2/8/06 10:18 pm - Stafford, VA
Just wondering how you all are , been awhile and I'v Been working a lot and got the same bug that some of you in Richmond had mine was just a couple week later. Hope everyone is having fun and cant wait to see you all again ! Be good or at least be good at it..............
Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 11:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Heya RICK!!!! I for one am doing great today!!!!!!! Feel soooo much better. Are we still on for coffee tomorrow??? Why can't you come this weekend?? We are gonna be having a blast, come join us!! If it snows we'll just have a big snowball fight!!! Nothins raining on my parade man!!! I think I'll be being "good at it". Def. not being good!! XOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/9/06 12:32 am - Danville, VA
Hi Rick....Glad to hear from you....I am doing well...finally got myself moved and am enjoying the peace and quiet....Single again, thank goodness... Hugs, Betsy
lawoman
on 2/9/06 4:20 am - Hellertown, PA
Hey how are ya? I tried calling ya, no return call, what gives?? LOL I figured u were busy....take care and we need to hang out soon, I have Pattys shorts from Richmond. Laters Leigh Ann
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/06 7:40 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey Baby Doll .. How are you .. How are things .. June is just right around the bend ... We are all heading up to DC this weekend . Weather permiting .. to dance and hang out .. Grab Patty and come on . Miss Ya .. Nat
cappymoon
on 2/10/06 12:13 am - Northern, VA
Everyone here (In my little world!) is great!! We are getting ready for Snow Ball part deux. If you wanna do a road trip, come on up for some good times this weekend! Would love to see you (And your bottle of tequila rose) again!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views