Dare to Dream

KathieKathie
on 2/8/06 10:06 pm - Manassas, VA
Dare to Dream I see it happen every day. It should be made a crime. People dying needlessly, and way before their time. They die but keep on breathing. It's their zest for life that dies. Life is short. To fully live. Why can't they realize. That dreams are what we live for. They will keep the spirit young. They bring hope to those who've lost it. They recall the songs we'd sung. They keep the mind an active thing. They keep us young at heart. If you have not been dreaming, I suggest that you, now, start. For dreams are what connect us to the stars that light the sky. Dreams will keep us answering the constant question, why? Dreams will give you hope for life. Hope for all of man. Dreams will give you goals to set. Life, ahead, to plan. Dare to dream! Believe in them! Do it! Start today. Disregard what people tell you. Who are they to say. Dreams are ours, and only ours, to faithfully conceive. And often they will happen if you only just believe. (author unknown) Kathie
Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 10:13 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Kathie, that was so sweet!! Unfortunately, I think I'm a bit too dreamy most of the time. SOOOOOOOO, let me add some silly to this now and say what I'm dreamin of right now......................."I'm dreamin of a NOT white Saturday night..................not like the ones I used to know!!!" Did you see the forcast girlfriend????? 50% chance of snow on Sat., and even maybe some accumulation!!! CRAP!!! I'm drivin my Sequoia with 4wd, and grew up in Montana......(took my driving test in Feb.), so lots of room if people need rides, and a very capable snow driver. XOXOOXOOXOXOXOXO Can't wait for SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOOX Sharon
KathieKathie
on 2/8/06 10:19 pm - Manassas, VA
Yeah, I'm with you there! I think the folks who are going to be crashing at the hotel by the restaurant and in Tysons are going to be ok - metro is an option. I'm pondering the hotel now myself. I will have to find a dog-sitter, and, this weekend I'm a weeeeee bit tight in the budget. *sigh* I'm going to have to walk downstairs and have a little talk with Mr. Doug Hill. Grrrrrr. Snow this weekend is just unacceptable! Then again, it could do what it's done so many times already this winter... fizzle like a... oh nevermind, I'm not going to use that analogy. It'll get my post pulled. Kathie
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 12:54 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Fizzle like what??????????????? HUH????????? Enquiring minds want to know!! LOL Me and Jen both have rooms, you can share with either of us, no prob at all. Don't even worry about that!! Just get a 4 legged babysitter. COME ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOXOXOXOXO Sharon
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 1:48 am - Manassas, VA
OK! I give in! Dog-sitter is acquired! I think I will have to take you up on that offer, Sharon. THANK YOU! Is it SATURDAY yet?????? Kathie
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/9/06 12:34 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Sweet, Kathie....I needed that little poem today...Thanks for posting it. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Betsy
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 1:07 am - Manassas, VA
AWWWW! Always so happy to share a smile! HUGS!!! Kathie
sportymike
on 2/9/06 10:52 am - va beach, VA
ok, ok...dang it. i wasn't gonna admit it. i wrote that. me. big mike. the harley dude. damn. i wanted everyone to think i was a bad ass....sigh,
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 8:43 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Mike.......................while I am sure you had a "dream"...........I'm sure it had nothing to do with being a dreamer!!! HA!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO Sharon
sportymike
on 2/10/06 6:53 am - va beach, VA
ok, ok, so it wasn't me...damn. hey. i had a dream once about cindy crawford, so anyway, i went over to her house and, she met me at the door, wearing absolutly nada. hands me a drink. take my hand and leads me into the bedroom, and then my alarm clock woke me up for work. after blowing it off the dresser w/ my .38, i.......lol,
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views