Energizer Bunny.....ON SPEED!!!

Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 1:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey girlfriend, I hear you are getting some company over the weekend. How fun is that!! Now don't stay up too late talkin and all that fun stuff. You know whatever happens in NOVA...............will stay in NOVA!!! LOLOL Had so much fun meeting you in Richmond, and I'm sure you will be joining us in June.....................right??? Go slow unpacking, I promise the boxes aren't going anywhere!!! XoXOOXOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 2:16 am - Manassas, VA
I'm having a brain fart... on the Energizer commercials, is it "still coming" or "still going" ??????? There goes Sharon... still __(insert verb here)__.... Oh, I'm so bad! ~K
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 2:32 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OMG............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Coming girl, definitely coming!!! You are so bad today...............keep up the good work, we'll have our own VA Sex Board!!! LOLOLOL XOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
KathieKathie
on 2/9/06 2:49 am - Manassas, VA
Yep, that's me. I'm bad. And now I'm gonna shut up! Lest I get myself in more trouble! Hee! ~K
Chyanne2u
on 2/9/06 5:32 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Sharon, Plug me into that powersurge you're experiencing. I need me some serious energy. I've been draggin' my bunny tail around these days and I need to get up and move it. If I had the energy, I'd be & and . You keep it up and leave the for us pre-ops cause once I get to skinnyville I will never want to sleep. Enjoy the weekend. I wish I could come but I have other plans as in a husband that just don't understand my relationship with my OH VA Board friends. UGH!!!! Guess he's jealous and why a cannot figure out! Lots of Love Kathy
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 5:55 am - Fredericksburg, VA
You know it's funny how you said that you get more energy after surgery..........................I have to say that was never the case for me. I think I've always had tons of energy, pre and post op was about the same for me. Not so today and yesterday though.........WOW!! I just steam cleaned my dining room (my new doggie's bathroom). Downstairs is looking awesome!!! Give your hubby time, invite him along to some "tame" events, to show him all is safe with us. (although I wonder if there really is ever a tame event. LOL) He'll get used to it...........mine has come to the conclusion that it's a me thing, not an us thing, and lets me go. That can be good and bad...............a whole nother story. LOL Anyways, thanks for responding, and have a great weekend with yer honey!!! XOXOOXOX Sharon
WendyNVA
on 2/9/06 7:39 am - Va Beach, VA
and now.. for the rest of the story ?????????????
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 7:41 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I think that's a whole................."What happens in Richmond"......blah blah blah deal.
Grey_Goose
on 2/9/06 9:34 pm - Haymarket, VA
yeah, the problem is you have too much photographic evidence from that weekend to keep all the fun a secret Now if only those cute soccer boys had found your room, then there would have been a REAL tall tale to tell!! ps...when are you gettin' to haymarket?
Sharon Q.
on 2/9/06 10:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
OMG.................well at least the "photographic evidence" is off the boards for now. LOL Mine are very well hidden..............I look back every now and then when I need a good laugh!! It's a GOOD THING those tennis boys didn't find my room!!! Hey, I'll be in Haymarket tomorrow am to pick up your beautiful wife for our big weekend. She's my date, and you will have to live w/o her for a day or 2!! XOXOXOOXOOOOXOO Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views