Energizer Bunny.....ON SPEED!!!

Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 8:50 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
I dunno what the heck happened to me the last day and a half. I went from being on pain killers and loopy, and still in pain to the energizer bunny on crack!!!! Day b4 yesterday I was all worried about the weekend coming up. How would I stand for so long, dance, shop....whatever. I felt like CRAP!!! Then yesterday comes, and I have sooooooooo much energy!! Cleaned the house, did 2 weeks worth of laundry for 5 people, went shopping 2 times, for coffee with my girlfriends. Can't go to sleep till after 10...............way late for me. Then at 2am I'm up and ready to go again!! WHAT IS GOING ON???? I'm a princess and need at least 10 hours of sleep a night! Not last night!!! JEEZZZZZ!!! SOOOOO, to all you party people coming to NOVA this weekend...............watch out..................Sharon is the ENERGIZER BUNNY ON CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.............come on Friday!!! XOXOOXOXOXOOXOXO Lotsa Love, Sharon
MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/8/06 9:04 pm - Jacksonville, FL
LOL, Sharon. I get days like that. I'll go a day or so feeling like I can barely lift my eyelids, much less my arms to do anything, then all of a sudden, the house is clean, I'm moving furniture around, flying across the city to save the cross-town bus....j/k. But I get ya. I get highs and lows like that in my energy too. Enjoy it while ya have it. Tonya
Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 9:26 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
I'm gonna enjoy it man!! Just got all the kids out the door for school, coffee is brewing, can you say, MORE HYPER??!!! Then I'm off to get my hair cut. Maybe I'll clean again, lord knows this house could use it. Got to get ready for the weekend!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! XxOOXOXOXOXOXO Sharon
wanda
on 2/8/06 9:10 pm
Sharon, I want some of that energy! I'm having a colonoscopy today and have had to do the prep process yesterday and this morning. Making me feel weaker than ever. So ship some of that excess energy my way! The good news is that you're feeling better! ~Wanda
Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 9:30 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hey Wanda.............heard you were bein a real trouble maker yesterday!! BAD GIRLY!!! I just don't know how anybody could classify any of us as "average". They must not know us well. LOLOLOL Sending some speed, I mean energy your way girlfriend!! XOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Kathy & Rich
on 2/8/06 9:16 pm - Fairfax, VA
Once in a while, I get that and it is usually premenstrally. I wish I could bottle that energy and clarity to get things done and pull it out when I need it. Bless those nesting hormones! So glad to hear you are doing so well! Hugs, Kathy
Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 9:32 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Go figure, I'm really not even PMSing. It's gotta be just taking away the drugs. Here I thought that was gonna be a bad thing!! It's awesome to finally feel better!!! Thanks man!! XOXOOXOXOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/06 9:23 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Sharon ~ I bet a LOT of that ENERGY can be attributed to coming OFF the pain pills? I know with ALL my surgeries, the minute I stopped taking them (although they play a huge role in helping us heal, if our bodies arent focusing on the pain) ...but when I'd stop taking them, I'd find myself coming out of the foggy cloudy state' mind. Pain pills not only treat the pain, but they turn me into a SLUG - and it takes a good 48 hours for them to actually leave my system - after the last one. Glad to hear you're feeling alive and energized!! hehehe - it woulda been funny to see you nod off at PollyEstheres at 10:00 though? Man 'o man, the fun we coulda had. [sigh] taking the magic markers outta my luggage! .
Sharon Q.
on 2/8/06 9:36 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
OH BRING THE SHARPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not nod off at 10, but we are in the same hotel, and I'm sure somebody will fall asleep at some point, and we can play then!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! (Packing the shaving cream) !!! LOLOL Oh, and what did I hear about you and Heather MC being the dancing entertainment for the night????? Will you be jumping up on Luc's bar?????? HMMMMMMMMMM?? Can't wait to play, and shop till we drop too!!! XOOOXXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/9/06 12:36 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sharon, Wish I was joining you all this weekend....I think I need the Sharon the Energizer Bunny down here to finish up my unpacking and getting things done around the house!!!!! I just give out too quick right now. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views