HB ** Judy ** !

Birthday Patrol
on 2/8/06 4:16 am - Birthdayland
The Birthday Patrol is here to honor our very own: Barbara Conley of Riverdale, CA ** Judy ** of Virginia Beach, VA Marcie D of Tampa, FL Nicole Rukavina of Kapuskasing, ON HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU GO, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!! & {{{HUGS}}} & Melissa Mermaid & All Your AMOS Pals P.S. The Birthday Patrol celebrates your real birthday (not surgery anniversary dates). This way EVERYONE can participate. Click on "Birthday Patrol" (profile link) to find out how to sign up for the Birthday Patrol. Customarily, ONLY THOSE WHO ACTIVELY SIGN UP FOR BIRTHDAY PATROL ARE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A POST ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS. Please do not feel left out if you don't "sign up" ... There is no other system available to us for gathering this information. Birthday Patrol is NOT an official OH project. P.P.S. VERY IMPORTANT: If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for "Birthday Patrol," please double-check the list in about a week after submitting to make sure you're on it; the computer has not always been kind!
** Judy **
on 2/8/06 11:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks for the "Happy Birthday"!! The good things today: (1) I am down 120 pounds from a year ago Thanksgiving!!!!! (2) I feel better and look better than I have in -- oh, say --25 or 30 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (3) My best birthday present -- an air walker. You know -- like the Gazelle that Tony Little advertises on TV. I had one several years ago -- prior to WLS -- and I really liked it. Now the bad: (1) I am trying to recover from a "yucky" infection. Took the last of the antibiotics yesterday. I still feel somewhat yucky -- congested -- and occasionally coughing my head off!! (2) My food program has gone to the dogs -- hmmm, can I blame this on the "yucky" infection?!?!? (3) Exercise has been nonexistent since being sick -- oh say, for about the last two or so weeks!! Things will get better. When I feel better -- I will be able to do better!!!!!!!!!
Pat F.
on 2/8/06 12:31 pm - Richmond, VA
Happy birthday and many more to come. Congrats on the weight loss you are doing great. I know what you mean by the "yucky" infection I am also getting over the second one in two weeks. I wish that I could just clear up and not be congested. You can blame it a little because nothing tastes like it should. Take care of yourself and again Happy Birthday!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views