C'ville Meet&Greet and Update on Me.

Andrea N.
on 2/7/06 8:20 pm - Ashland, VA
Hi everyone! I just wanted to tell everyone that I am really getting excited about the C'ville Meet&Greet! I can't wait to meet in person all of the wonderful people here. Thanks to all of you that are putting it together. Now about me....I know I have not been here as much to update but I am very very very happy about my new job! I love it! The people are great and I'm learning new stuff everyday and getting faster and faster with typing what the docs say. It also just so happens that Dave C's wife Natalie also works in my office and it has been wonderful to meet her and get her insight about the surgery and how much it has done for her family. I also finally have good insurance and also still have secondary insurance through my (ex) husband. I have gotten all my records together and have the packet of information to send to Dr. Kellum's office today. Hopefully within a few weeks I will have a first appointment with them and I can start on the road again to changing my life. This job was the first step and hopefully this will be the second. Thanks to all of you out there who are so supportive and loving! My prayers are with you Betsy! Even if I don't get by here because of my busy schedule please know I am thinking about all of you! Andrea
A10sFrau
on 2/8/06 12:14 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good to hear from you Andrea! Glad to hear how much you like your new job. See you at C'ville Lois
Andrea N.
on 2/8/06 7:29 pm - Ashland, VA
Hey Lois! See you in C'ville!
prissy25
on 2/8/06 1:10 am - Barboursville, VA
See you here in Charlottesville Andrea!!!!
Andrea N.
on 2/8/06 7:35 pm - Ashland, VA
Hey Melinda! I have said a prayer that everything goes your way today! See you in C'ville!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views