Off to Florida

jilldennis
on 2/8/06 2:46 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Have fun Susan!!! I wish I was gonna be in some "warm" sunny spot!!! Hugs! Jill
Susan E.
on 2/8/06 9:18 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Jill, Hope you feeling better now. And I hope it gets warmer here real fast. And some time this spring we will have to get together on a warm day and go for a bike ride with our hubbys. Take care, Susan
WendyNVA
on 2/8/06 8:28 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman, Looks like you're getting a jump start on me! I'm headed to Florida on Saturday morning, for a cruise, but I'll still be willing to have a shot for ya! Enjoy! Wendy
Susan E.
on 2/8/06 9:26 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Wendy, I ask Lei where the heck you were in Jan. for the Snow ball. I was sorry you couldn't make it. It was so much fun. Can we expect you in June? I hope. I am so excited your gonna take your cruise. But I see Lei and Paul are not going. Bummer. So are you going for 7 fun filled days? If you are you will have many chances to have a shot for me. Every day !!!! haha Have a great time, and you know I am addicted to cruising. I just made my final payment on my April Cruise just yesterday. Please write when you get back. I want to here all the details. Happy Sailing. Hugs, Susan
WendyNVA
on 2/8/06 6:39 pm - Va Beach, VA
Hey Susan, I was really bummed not to be able to meet everyone in Richmond a few weeks ago. Really lived vicariously through the pictures and posts of the event though.. Sounds like it was a wild weekend and I missed out. But family duties called. As far as the cruise, I'm totally psyched. Its going to be my first. Originally Lei & Paul and my husband and I were going on a 10 day carribean cruise. But, our Navy wouldn't cooperate and Paul had to back out ... Then I decided last minute to do a 7 day cruise, but my husband had his heart set on a quick trip to Arizona (long story lol) so I compromised and made the cruise 5 days to the Bahamas, and we're jetting off to Arizona after. I'll definately let you know the details! And I was so happy to read that you are considering joining us in October. Where is your April cruise thru/to?? Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views