Off to Florida

Susan E.
on 2/7/06 8:13 pm - Purcellville, VA
Well guys, early Thursday morning I am off for a few days of Sun (I hope) and fun in Daytona Beach. I plan to walk miles on the beach everyday so hopefully when I come back I can record some loss of stubborn pounds to Kat's morning post. I gonna miss reading everyone post and progress each day.But MOST of all, I am gonna miss the dinner, shopping ( and I love to shop) and dancing on sat. night in NOVA. (drats) So have a "shot" for me guys. ( and I love a "shot") And stay out of trouble. He He. Hugs, Susan
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/06 8:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaaw - we're gonna miss you too!! I woulda loved to have seen you again, over the weekend! Now c'mere so my jealous butt can SMACK you one! I can't believe YOU'RE going to be in Florida enjoying the beaches, weather and sand and WENDY G. is going to be in the Bahamas on a cruise, doing the very same thing. Im having an ALL about ME moment and it's fixin' to come with a whine!!! btw - Paul and I were in Daytona last year, in May, and absolutely loved it - the sand is so hard, almost like cement that you can even ride a ten speed bike on it. lol, NOT that I did - that sounded too much like work and exercise at the time!! Have a FANTASTIC trip - I'll be sure to have a shot in your honor. [sigh] the sacrifices I make for my friends! Hugs - Lei
WendyNVA
on 2/8/06 8:29 am - Va Beach, VA
Come with!!!!!! I'm sure gonna miss ya! Wendy
Susan E.
on 2/8/06 9:07 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Lei, if I had known that such a fun time was gonna be going on in my neck of the woods I would have gone a week later. But I have non- refundable tickets. So let the sun shine on..... I will be missin you all though. And I am serious, when you guys take your trip in October, if anyone needs a roomie, I would be so totally there. Just let me know. Have a great weekend, Susan
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/06 9:15 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Well I won't lie, I was disappointed when I heard you wouldn't be there, although I completely understood. As far as October goes - I'd LOVE that!!! That gorgeous redhead that also replied to your post (Wendy G.) is one of the gals that's doing the October "Girls only, no Guys allowed" Cruise - so you know between the two of us, you'd get NO sleep but have a LOTTA FUN, right? Enjoy your trip to Florida, you'll be MISSED! Hugs - Lei
Susan E.
on 2/8/06 12:22 pm - Purcellville, VA
No sleep, all wild girls, the deep blue ocean and steel drums..... Hmmmmmmmmm. Don't have to think about that for more then one minute. Yep. Right up my alley. So if your serious, email me with the details. Susan
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 10:23 pm - Remington, VA
Have a great time Susan. Get some sun for me too. Courtney 10 weeks out - 49 lbs.
Susan E.
on 2/8/06 9:09 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Courtney, have a fun time at dinner. And if you go dancin afterwards. You will have to do the "Booty call" without me. But I will be back. Have Fun Susan
cappymoon
on 2/7/06 11:20 pm - Northern, VA
Drats, I am not going to FLORIDA and I must stay behind and have a shot in your honor, possibly FREEZING my arse off! Have fun, dont get into too much trouble, and did you put March 18th into your calander?? Dianna
Susan E.
on 2/8/06 9:15 am - Purcellville, VA
Heck yeah, I put the 18 th on my calander. Told my hubby I will gone for the weekend and sched myself off from work that Sat. too. So I am ready to go and looking forward to it. And you better have a couple of shots for me. I know you will not let me down. Hope your not freezing to much. Enjoy the night. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views