I AM BACK....

Ms Court
on 2/7/06 2:48 am - Remington, VA
Yeah Betsy, Glad to see you back. Sorry things have been rough. Hopefully you will have time to get in enough computer time so you don't feel withdraws. Courtney 9 1/2 weeks out - 49 lbs
prissy25
on 2/7/06 3:44 am - Barboursville, VA
Betsy good to see you on again and glad to here you will be @ the Charlottesville meet & Greet. You stay strong and things will work for you. Hugs...
Chyanne2u
on 2/7/06 5:08 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Oh My Sweet Sweet Betsy, I am so glad to see you here. I have been worried sick about you and with no way to get in touch with you....well it's been I have tried to find out about you through different ones on the board. You have been in my prayers continually. I can not believe all of what you have been through...of course I don't know it all. We will have to plan a time when we can get together and have a good ol' pow wow!! Keep as much as you can and stay in touch with us all. I will write to you via e mail as well. Thank God you are okay.....And you are back. I don't think there is anyone here that is as loved as you. You have been adopted by all of us and we need you probably more than you need us. Your post were always so uplifting and you always had a kind word for whatever we were going through. Congrats on the weight loss. You are now a "BIG LOSER" and I have to ask you one thing.........was it worth all that you went thorugh and all the waiting? I ask because I am still waiting. You take care and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. And I mean it. I love you and I want only the best for you. Lots of Love Kathy
cpatters
on 2/7/06 6:48 am - Rockingham County, VA
Betsy, Glad to hear from you again. I did miss reading your posts. cathy
KathieKathie
on 2/7/06 8:18 am - Manassas, VA
These boards looked so empty without your sweet name popping up here! I'm SO GLAD to see you back! Just take it one day at a time, hon. Before you know it..... everything will be right as rain! Until then, we're right here. And I can't wait to get to see you again! ~Kathie
elizabeth b-c
on 2/7/06 9:41 am - Charlottesville, VA
Betsy: Oh, dear sis - how good to hear that you're back. Your cheery comments are so missed. I will be at the Charlottesville meet and greet, I hope to see you then. And I agree with Nat - what goes around comes around. Divine order takes care of those who abuse others...sometimes it just takes a while. Congrats on your weight loss. Maybe we should name our wrinkles like I used to name my kids' freckles. Hugs, elizabeth 359/231/160
TammyNVA
on 2/7/06 6:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome Back Betsy!! You were sorely missed and I'm so glad you are back. We have all been concerned about you... thanks to Kat and others that have kept us up to date on you! I'm with Cleve... get friendly with your librarian and they might let you stay on the computer longer! Tammy
Susan E.
on 2/7/06 6:39 pm - Purcellville, VA
HIP HIP HORAY, It is so nice to see you back on the boards. And boy oh boy am I sooooooo excited to hear of your loss. (in pounds and that dead beat hubby too, haha) You go girl. Your gonna look like a super model for our next Richmond event. Whewhoo. I have missed you. Hugs, Susan
mel
on 2/7/06 7:06 pm - roanoke, VA
Betsy, It's great to see your post!!!! You are strong and doing great. Keep us posted sweetie on your great progress!!! Love and Hugs!!!
Shanana
on 2/7/06 7:57 pm - Altavista, VA
Good to see you posting Bets!!! Been missing you. Did you get your letter? Hope you are getting better everyday. Love, Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views