I AM BACK....

Betsy Anitahug
on 2/7/06 12:57 am - Danville, VA
Hi my sweet angels...I am sitting at the library and finally am able to post. Yesterday I went to the main library and it wouldn't let me post anything. I am at the little library down the street from my house and I can now post! I miss you all so much. Didn't realize just how addicted to the board and my friends I was until the ex stole my computer right out from under me. He has put me through so much but I know that in the end, I will be much better off. This month is going to be really hard but it is a short month so I will survive. I would love to hear from you all but my time each day is limited on the computer so I don't know how much I can . Anyway, just wanted to check in and let everyone know I am missing you all. I am at the onederfuls! 193 pounds and watching new things happen to this old body everyday. I am turning into a wrinkled mess!!!! The fat was good for one thing...stretching out the wrinkles! NOw I have a silly turkey neck....Well, I hope everyone is doing well...Patti, I hope that Cory is doing well. Please let me know. Happy Momma, thank you for the sweet card...I loved it. Judy, can't wait to see you on Thursday...Pat and Nat, thanks for all you have done...Kat, I miss you bunches and Dianna, I miss you too. Nick, let me know how you did in Vegas... Hugs a bunch, Betsy
lookin2lose2
on 2/7/06 1:03 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Betsy, It's great to see you on the boards. You have done an AWESOME job with your weight loss - I can't wait until I get to onderland - You Go Girl! I'm sorry to hear that you have been having a tough time of it but I can tell you from my own experience of being in a bad relationship that This Too Shall Pass and that happy days on the Horizon you keep your Head Up and Your Eyes on the Prize. God is Able to see you through - Please keep the Faith. Jean
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/7/06 1:07 am - Danville, VA
Jean, Thank you for such a sweet post....I will be glad when this all passes....it has been a nightmare but I see the light at the end of the tunnel...I just worry about things too much... Hugs a bunch, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 2/7/06 1:23 am - Richmond, VA
HEY BABY! GAWD WELCOME BACK! You KNOW we miss you! I'm dancing my butt off to some old arse music in celebration of my losing 4 lbs! (Scorpions in case anyway is interested but prolly not)! ya Mama Bets, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/06 1:28 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You my dear are so very strong . Stronger than you know . No need to thank me .. you are going to bounce back so very well from all of this . I am always here for you .. I adore and love you .. as if you where blood . It hurts me so much to know what he did to you . But you will survive this .. and what comes around my dear .. goes around . Be in touch .. ok .. I love you .. Tink ..
Smukums
on 2/7/06 1:38 am - Richmond, VA
Betsy!!!!!!! I am so glad you are back! I have missed ya! Vegas was fun - didn't come back with more money than we went out with but it was a lot of fun! I am soo happy for you - you have done soo good. Yes its a short month and it will go quickly for you. Hows the house?? How are you feeling? I have turned in all paperwork for the appeal so i am just waiting and i am not liking the waiting game. Its a struggle but worth it I know. Miss ya!!!!!!!!!! (*(*( Hugs! *)*) Nicole
A10sFrau
on 2/7/06 1:42 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
SO GLAD to hear from you Betsy!! Glad everything is calming down in ytour life. I had thought you were moving back to Roanoke and was looking forward to visiting you there. And wrinkles!--I am only 9 days out and the wrinkles! I knew they were inflated with fat, but SEEING is BELIEVING. We can start a Wrinkle Club together. Will be glad to hear from you now, instead of just about you from others, Love and kisses, Lois
bkhunter68
on 2/7/06 1:44 am - VA
Nice to see you are alright.Now we can stop asking if you are. Get friendly with the librarian and they might let you use it longer.
Julie R.
on 2/7/06 2:09 am - Belspring, VA
Oh Betsy! I'm so glad to see you're back!!! You have been a staple on this board since I found OH this past fall. It's just not the same without your cheery self popping up Now that you have crossed over to the losing side, I hope you will keep us posted the best you can! As for the wrinkles, from the pictures I have seen posted on people's profiles, you look wonderful Best wishes & welcome back Julie
cappymoon
on 2/7/06 2:33 am - Northern, VA
HOLY CRUD ( as my 4yr old says!) I ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR WHEN I SAW YOUR NAME!!! It is SO good to see you here! You are a staple of this community and have been sorley missed!! Shannon said she is coming to get you for the Charlottsville meet and greet, say it is true!! I can hardly wait now, I wanna see you, and I am sure you are ready to see some of us now!! The worst is over, and no matter what he thinks he can do, you know you can over come it!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING, I will get it to you. I am sure Cleve will be on here later giving you his warm wishes as well. Take care of you, keep up the good work you are doing weight wise, and I Will talk to you SOON! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views