Ms Court
on 2/7/06 12:53 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Lois. Courtney
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 12:58 am - Remington, VA
I am working at it, can't wait to get there. Courtney
Julie R.
on 2/7/06 12:45 am - Belspring, VA
Wow! I'm so happy for you!!! Bet you were :jumping: up & down all day I am so looking forward to my journey & news like this really keeps my spirits up! 3 sizes in 2 months How inspiring! Julie
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 2:25 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Julie. It is pretty amazing. Courtney
Kitty Kat
on 2/7/06 12:48 am - Richmond, VA
Yeah baby! YOU GO! Is more fun to come. Enjoy! I hope to see ya again soon beautiful! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 2:26 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Kat. Can't wait to see you too. Courtney
lookin2lose2
on 2/7/06 1:14 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
You Rock! You are doing an awesome job I can't wait to report that type of loss. You Go Girl!!! Jean
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 2:27 am - Remington, VA
Yours is coming. You will be right there with us. Courtney
KathieKathie
on 2/7/06 8:22 am - Manassas, VA
HEY! That's FANTASTIC!!!! Way to go!!! As for gyms.... I have a membership at WomenFit. I really wouldn't mind a workout buddy. If you'd like to try it, I can get you in for free a few times so you can get a feel for the place before they try and nail you with the sales pitch. Just let me know! The other one that's fairly decent is Freedom Center. They have a pool, and do things like water aerobics. There tends to be a nasty wait for equipment during peak time, in the evenings, though. Otherwise, if you want to walk at the mall or something, I'm game! Just ping me! (You've got my phone number, right?) yay! hugs, Kathie
Ms Court
on 2/8/06 1:13 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Kathie. I will definitely keep your offer in mind. What is your workout schedule? Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views