2 month appt & wow moment

Ms Court
on 2/6/06 10:58 pm - Remington, VA
I had my 2 month appointment yesterday with Dr. Anez. On his scales I hae lost 46 lbs (at home sans clothing it is 49 lbs), he said I look good and I can start exercising however I want. I am going to start checking into my gym options and deciding what I want to do. Anyone a member of Lifetime Fitness, I would like some info. So after my appointment I had some time to kill before Support Group so I went shopping, I really needed some jeans. I bought a pair of jeans that are two sizes smaller than what I have been wearing, three sizes down since the beginning of my journey. I was estatic. Courtney 9 1/2 weeks out - 49 lbs
Smukums
on 2/6/06 11:01 pm - Richmond, VA
Courtney - That is wonderful! You have done a great job. Three sizes since you started?!?! Gosh thats an inspiration right there! Keep it up and enjoy this moment! Nicole
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 12:49 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Nicole, it is definitely a great feeling. Courtney
Sharon Q.
on 2/6/06 11:12 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Courtney!! You are doing awesome girl.................and this is so just the beginning for you!! Keep up the great work!!! XOXOXOOOXOX Sharon
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 12:50 am - Remington, VA
Thanks so much Sharon. The encouragement is wonderful. Courtney
MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/6/06 11:29 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Truly awesome, Courtney! Good for you. It's always nice to see those size numbers shrinking, eh? Hugs, Tonya
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 12:51 am - Remington, VA
Shrinking #'s are wonderful. Courtney
cappymoon
on 2/6/06 11:50 pm - Northern, VA
Yeah for you Courtney!! Changing sizes is as much fun as watching the number on the scale get smaller and smaller! 2 whole sizes and you said nothing last night!! Keep up the good work, I am rooting for you! Dianna
Ms Court
on 2/7/06 12:52 am - Remington, VA
I went to tell you and we were talking about Saturday and I forgot to try again. Thanks for being there for me. Courtney
A10sFrau
on 2/6/06 11:54 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations!! Way to go!! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views