I've been APPROVED!!!

USMCBrat76
on 2/6/06 9:59 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
No date as of yet, but it won't be until the end of April, begining of May! I can't wait to be a loser! LOL!!
Chyanne2u
on 2/6/06 10:34 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Congrats!!!!! What a wonderful feeling that must be. I will want to write it from the sky when I'm approved and there will be no living with me when I get a date. This is so I am sure you are walking on cloud nine tonight. Just don't get to much dust in your eyes. We don't want to see you lose sight of what lies ahead of you. As a dear friend told me....now is crunch time. Time to learn as much as you can about the lifestyle after surgery. Now is the time to get on your vitamins and supplements. I will finish up my 6-month dieting the end of April and I hope to have a date in either May or June. I can't wait for this to happen for me so I can LIVE and ENJOY life again. Keep us posted as to when and where. You are already such a beautiful girl. You are going to knock' em' dead when you become a loser!!!! Lots of Love Kathy
A10sFrau
on 2/6/06 10:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Your date will be here before you know it! Lois
~*Country Girl*~
on 2/6/06 10:39 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
YEA!!!!!!! CONGRATS on the great news!! Amazing how that one word "approved" can make you feel! I know your elated!!!! Lisa 423/171/???
Kathy & Rich
on 2/6/06 6:17 pm - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations! Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/6/06 7:45 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations!! The time will alternately drag by and fly by. Best wishes and keep us posted! Tammy
Sharon Q.
on 2/6/06 8:24 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Awsome, awesome Kimberly!! What surgeon are you using? I am in Fred. too, and used Dr. Chebli.........who has now moved to Seattle. So Dr. Moazzez instead. Best of luck in getting to the losing side and let me know if you need anything, I'm just a hop, skip, and a jump away!! XOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
yvette223
on 2/6/06 8:57 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yvette
Julie R.
on 2/6/06 10:07 pm - Belspring, VA
Congrats!!! I'm sure you must be for joy. As others have mentioned by others, the time flyes by mixed with days that don't seem to budge (that's my experience so far). You can pass the time by trying out various sample protien suppliments, getting into an exercise routine, and getting answers to all of your questions Best wishes! Julie
Ms Court
on 2/6/06 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
Congrats Kimberly. What a wonderful way to start off the week. Courtney 9 1/2 weeks out - 49 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views