This is a collective response to all who stirred the pot with me...

(deactivated member)
on 2/6/06 7:56 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Not to be confused with a grovel, of course!! I wish to note, for the record (as many, I'm sure, will agree) that the Steelers didn't really *win* the Super Bowl.... They just happened to be ahead when time ran out. Have a great week, y'all! -Paul (p.s. In all fairness, I would have said the same for Seattle as well!)
lawoman
on 2/6/06 9:42 am - Hellertown, PA
yeah it wasn't a very good game. Not sure why, guess cause my Eagles weren't in it. Anyway, have a good week too...see you over the weekend! LA
bkhunter68
on 2/6/06 11:51 am - VA
I just want to gripe about the refs. reminded me of the ref in the movie Rat Race.For now on they need to have full eye exams prior to going out on the field. Ya and Dianna won five bucks off of me.
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/06 7:53 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Yah yah yah, I know this is PAUL's thread and not mine, but he's at the SUB making a paycheck so you're stuck with ME! I totally AGREE Cleve!!! The flippin' REF's couldnt call a FAIR/correct play to save their butts! lol, someone on another board mentioned to Paul that the Most Valuable Player shoulda been the "REF" ....lotta truth in that sarcasm! Can't wait to see you and that beeee'yootiful wife of yours again!
track
on 2/6/06 1:57 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
I don't follow hockey...or curling...or whatever it is they do???
sportymike
on 2/6/06 7:04 pm - va beach, VA
yeah paul. i agree totaly...4 more quaters, and the seahawks would have kicked ass! anybody in thier right mind could see pittsburg was getting tired/....from running all up and down the field! lol, your bud, mike
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/06 7:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO Mike!! Oh wait, I mean.... that is NOT FUNNY, mister!! [making note to slap you silly when I see you again!]
Sharon Q.
on 2/6/06 8:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Ya know, I was really gonna keep my mouth shut here, as I'm not a real football fan and got drafted into being a "real Steelers" fan for the season. BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that is freakin funny Mike!!! LOLOL Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/06 8:13 pm - Fort Myers, FL
good job Mike
Jen_G
on 2/6/06 8:19 pm - in, VA
I still contend that the Steelers got lucky the Broncos decided to take the day off a few weeks ago to let the Steelers even get to the Super Bowl...but that was funny. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views