Surgery Scheduled

Judy B.
on 2/6/06 2:55 am - Marion, VA
My gallbladder surgery is scheduled for Feb. 21st at 7 a.m. He will also be removing my appendix. Hugs JudyB
jilldennis
on 2/6/06 3:12 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Judy I just had my gallbladder removed and a hernia repaired on January 27th. I am still sore - but am anxious to be able to eat things again...that won't upset my tummy! You are in my prayers! Hugs! Jill
yvette223
on 2/6/06 3:26 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Good luck on your surgery Judy, you will be in my prayers. yvette
MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/6/06 4:35 am - Jacksonville, FL
Good luck, Judy. You'll do wonderfully! Hope things are going well on other fronts. Love, Tonya
Julie R.
on 2/6/06 5:27 am - Belspring, VA
Hey Judy! Instead of you visiting me, I may have to visit you Are you having surgery done at Roanoke Memorial too? If so, and you come up early enough the day before (figure you won't be driving from Marion that early), you'll have to stop in and see me since my surgery is on the 20th. Isn't it funny how things work out? I hope that you are able to take it easy until the surgery. Too bad he couldn't arrange for it sooner Let me know if you need anything! I may have to teach Ken to get on here and give updates for both of us. Best wishes! Julie
wanda
on 2/6/06 6:36 am
Good luck to you Judy! I'm glad you're going to get that over with. I will be praying that all goes well. Wanda
Kathy & Rich
on 2/6/06 6:16 pm - Fairfax, VA
Best wishes to you, Judy! Hope your surgery goes nice and easy on you and that you are feeling much better soon! Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views