New Picture

cappymoon
on 2/6/06 6:03 am - Northern, VA
Hey that is a cool picture!!! Wonder if I could do that with my pre-op pants?? Sorry about last Thursday with you and Yvette. I had to take my mom to the Dr on Thursday, and of course she dosent call till Wed night, while I am with my girl scout troop at build a bear.....she can never plan anything. So, please accept my apologies!!! Dianna
wanda
on 2/6/06 6:40 am
Jill, Your picture is adorable! I'm so glad you're feeling better, but hope you can eat more things very soon. You and your daughter are both adorable and your loss has gone so well. Congratulations! Hugs, Wanda
Preciousskin
on 2/6/06 6:44 am - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
I enjoyed reading your profile. Great picture of you and your daughter in those overalls. -Maria
USMCBrat76
on 2/6/06 10:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 09/13/06 with
You look wonderful! And I say wear what you want to wear- as long as you feel comfortable in it! Take care! Hugs~ Kimberly
Kathy & Rich
on 2/6/06 6:21 pm - Fairfax, VA
What a great fun picture! Amazing how far you've come so fast! Glad to hear you are doing well after your surgery. As far as dressing, well that's really up to you and to me it depends on the style. I say "Have fun" and "Enjoy your new body". If you feel comfortable in something, go for it. Definitely know the skin thang. It tis what it tis. Definitely rather have that then the former. Hugs, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/6/06 7:42 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Love the picture and glad to have you back!! I say, wear whatever you feel good in... just make sure you look in mirror before you walk out the door. Tammy
lookin2lose2
on 2/6/06 9:01 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Hi Jill, You Look AWESOME!!! I'm like your daughter - wear something you wouldn't even think of wearing show some skin you DESERVE it after all your hard work! How did you know you had a hernia? Did it come from your RNY incision? I ask because it's my fear to get a hernia and my husband has been lifting EVERYTHING even my purse because I carry alot of junk. He made me downsize - he said that's where he draws the line ! We were in the hospital at the same time I was getting my RNY surgery if I had known I would have hobbled over to your room Again, you look Great!!! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views