Question??????

yvette223
on 2/6/06 2:03 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
I have a question, this is sort of weird, i am about two weeks out and today when i went to the bathroom my urine was a weird shade of almost orange, it was yellow with a orange tinge, is this normal? is this excess vitamins or what? I have been drinking alot, i would not say 64 ounces but very close to it,this is the first time this has happened so it has me a little nervous. Any input is welcome Thank you yvette
jilldennis
on 2/6/06 2:25 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Yvette - More than likely it is the vitamins. Mine does the same thing - it varies in color from yellow - to bright orange...
yvette223
on 2/6/06 2:39 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Thank you jill, i thought something was going wrong inside me like my kidneys doing weird stuff or something, thanks, PS. how are you doing? yvette
Iamspoi1ed
on 2/6/06 2:37 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey Yvette, I will be 3 weeks out tomorrow and my urine is kinda orange-yellowish sometimes too....from what I understand, it is because of all the vitamins..Dont know if this is much help, but I hope it makes you feel a little better. Good luck and take care!! *Hugs* Mary
yvette223
on 2/6/06 3:29 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Thanks mary that does help, i am not the only one having these weird things happen to. yvette
Kathy & Rich
on 2/6/06 6:22 pm - Fairfax, VA
Your multi-vitamins add a shade of yellow and so will a b-complex (this one makes it darker). This is normal. Just keep working on getting the water in! Sounds like you are doing well! Best wishes, Kathy
ElizabethC
on 2/6/06 11:00 pm - Wirtz, VA
You know the color of carrot juice, that bright orange...just think of that being diluted in yellow water...when the excess beta carotene (vitamins) is excreted, that's what ya get! Not an experiment for the kids ;) Elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views