Message from Betsy!!!!! PLEASE: reply with well wishes and support!

Kitty Kat
on 2/5/06 2:39 am - Richmond, VA
Hey ya'll! I spoke to Betsy this afternoon! She has had a rough time of it with things re: Ray and moving etc. however, she is doing well. ****I am asking ya'll to respond with well wishes and support here and I will print them out and send them to her DIRECTLY! I KNOW her hearing from everyone will truly give her faith and a sense of family. She says she feels lonely and cut off from civilization w/out a puter and phone. So please let's show her some love! Thx in advance**** She's asked that I pass along some information to everyone. She's in the ONEDERLAND's She is 195 lb! She has actually tried steak and done well with it and her eating is going nicely. She continues to get in all the necessities as well. All her clothes are getting much too big. She's in mostly XL's which are TOO big. She is amazed at the transformation she going through. Her tube is out and she is happy about that! She still does not have a phone or computer but is trying to work on that. I've suggested a trac phone but for those she'd be talking with it'll be much too expensive at this point. As far as a puter I believe there are some working on this very thing to try and help her. She is moving around quite a bit with all the packing/unpacking and is loving her new house and is starting to feel at home. Happy Momma-she asks that I thank you for the cute card you sent her she really enjoyed it. She is missing everyone and wants to say HELLO! ***If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help Betsy further please contact me via e-mail and we can work out the details. Thx ya'lL! Hugs, Kitty Kat
kizie23
on 2/5/06 4:28 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy Hey skinny lady wow sounds like you have a lot of good things going on. You are in onderland. How awesome is that for you. Please you must tell. I hear that you have tried steak and done well with it. You my dear are so brave. I could only dream about getting a nice big fat bite of steak. Its good to hear that your tube is out and you are moving around so good. I am so happy for you and all the things you have accomplished. I really miss hearing from you, things just are not the same with out you. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon, Melissa
cappymoon
on 2/5/06 4:40 am - Northern, VA
CALL ME PLEASE..... I wanna hear from my little butterfly!! Glad to hear things are going well, although I did hear from Nat that just a little more has been going on, and I would like to hear your voice. If you need a calling card, let Kat know, and I will send you one. Or send me snail mail, and I will return it with a card. You need support now more than ever, and if there is ANYTHING I can do, please let me know Love you my little butterfly!! Dianna
TammyNVA
on 2/5/06 4:50 am - Chesterfield, VA
Betsy, Sweet, sweet butterfly... I wore a butterfly scarf to church today and thought of you when putting it on. I've missed you on the VA message boards and am SOOOO happy Kat updated us on how you are. I'm ECSTATIC to hear you are in onederland!! If you need ANYTHING, and I mean it, please don't hesitate to email me!! I understand that you have no access to a computer right now... I've asked Kat to forward a mailing address for you to me and I will send you a note... then you can write to me! Whatever happens, just remember that you are STRONG inside!! AND, you have all of us behind you, 100% with love!! Tammy
Shanana
on 2/5/06 5:44 am - Altavista, VA
Hey woman. It was so good to hear your voice yesterday. I hope all is getting better for you. See you soon. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 7:03 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Pat Spoke with her last night as well. I am taking care of her library fees tommorow so she will have a computer to use . I am so proud of her . Nat
wanda
on 2/5/06 8:01 am
Betsy, Hi, I'm so glad to hear that you're doing okay. We miss you here on the boards. I hope that you're enjoying your new home. Sounds like your loss is fabulous and that you're having many opportunities to exercise as you get settled. We miss you butterfly and you continue to be in my prayers. Please know that you are loved and cared for very much. Look forward to seeing your pretty face back on the boards in the future. Big hugs and love, Wanda
Pat F.
on 2/5/06 8:36 am - Richmond, VA
Besty, hi sweetheart glad to hear how you are doing. Keep up the good work and maybe we might be able to come and see you as soon as we can.
Chyanne2u
on 2/5/06 10:17 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Betsy, Thank you so much for getting Kat to post on your behalf. I have been worried sick about you and want so badly to hear from you. If yoiu get the chance to call, please do so but I do understand not having a phone makes that a difficult thing. Remember one thing Betsy, you are stronger than you think and God will not allow more to come against you than you can withstand. You have come so far and I just know you look sensational. I want to make a trip down to see you again soon. Maybe some of us girls can get together for another road trip. I so enjoyed our first trip to see you and I am more than ready to do it again. You hang tough and always thank God for bringing you through all that He has. It's going to get better...one day at a time. I love you and really want to hear from you. Remember if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I know without a doubt that you have a loving family here that would do anything possible for you. Don't hesitate to ask. I know that isn't easy for any of us to do because of pride but we are family here and you can come to us for anything. One, might not be able to do everything but together we can make a difference. I can't wait to see the brand new butterfly. You are such a gorgeous soul both inside and out. So much love coming your way.... Always, Kathy
ElizabethC
on 2/5/06 10:31 am - Wirtz, VA
Betsy, Congrats on reaching Onederland!! Sounds like you are doing great with the food stuff, so happy for that. I'm glad you liked the card too...rubber ducks always cheer me up, thought maybe it would you too!! You are in my daily prayers, but let me know what else I can do to help. hugs! Elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views