Llllllllllllets Get Ready To Rumblllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Jen_G
on 2/5/06 3:29 am - in, VA
I've sent in my new pic...we'll see if they ever get it up! Broncos Seahawks would've been a good game. I forgot Keoni was a Broncos fan too...knew I liked him for some reason. Are we doing something this weekend? Are you guys coming up? Did I miss something? Have a for me! I'm drinking lemon drops I think Jen
cappymoon
on 2/5/06 4:45 am - Northern, VA
Hey Jen, Kathie Kathie put together the NOVA dinner, and Paul and Lei are staying in Tysons Corner, and we are going shopping Saturday, then onto dinner, and we are going out to pollys prolly (like that?? ) after dinner for some dancing ! You and Kelly are down on the list for dinner, tell me you guys are going dancing too, please!! See you next weekend! Dianna
Jen_G
on 2/5/06 6:57 am - in, VA
RIGHT! I have it down...didn't realize they were coming!! WOO HOO!!! Can't wait to go Can I come shopping too? Jen
Susan E.
on 2/4/06 9:54 pm - Purcellville, VA
Awwwwww, who cares about the game. It's all about what were eating for snacks, right? Opps, falling back on my old pre-op way of thinking. I will just try to think about getting in all my water. Um Um good. (gag) Enjoy the game. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 12:59 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Susan! Snacks? SNACKS??? You forgot the most important part....At the end of the day, it's all about the BEER! Got the fridge loaded up with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale-a great micro, brewed in none other than...SEATTLE!! (About three blocks from Seahawk Stadium, as a matter of fact!) Only thing missing will be the Salmon on the grill! I miss my Northwest soul-food!! Have a great day! -Paul
sportymike
on 2/5/06 9:10 am - va beach, VA
my buddie, you know i love ya man, but you also know the sierra nevs turn me **** eyed! ...er, cross eyed. lol. eyes never look at **** er, nevermind. however, i might be coerced into a double skyy vodka/diet 7up to make the game mo' betta. my team, cowboys, are riding the pine ...
sue_smith
on 2/4/06 10:42 pm - Warrenton, VA
Go Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!! I'm a Philly girl, so since I can't cheer for the Eagles (Thanks T.O.) I have to go with another PA team. Wonder if anyone will be flashing any nipple this year?! We can only hope Enjoy the game everyone Sue
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 1:03 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hoping for a male-version of a "Wardrobe Malfunction" this year, are ya? I've heard, but don't remember who is doing the HT show this year...last year's was kinda boring so it'll be a good time to go have a cigar anyways! Have a great day! -Paul
nitengale
on 2/4/06 10:47 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I could care less but if I had to chose... I'm with Paulie!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 1:07 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Wanda! Even with a cat attached to your ear, you have your sterling qualities!! Have a great day! -P
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views