Llllllllllllets Get Ready To Rumblllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 8:17 pm - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Steelers Suck!!!!! Nuthin like stirring the pot first thing in the morning, eh?? Enjoy the day! -Paul
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 8:29 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Go Rams!! Ha ha!! Oh they're not playing?? Okay, then go Seahawks!! Have fun! donna
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 12:43 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hi Donna! Once a Ram(ette), always a Ram(ette), huh? Well, can't blame ya there, especially since you're for the Seahawks...or is it ANYONE BUT THE STEELERS?? (smirk) Hi to Gregg and have a great day! -Paul
Splenderella
on 2/4/06 9:12 pm
Hey Paul... I have no interest in the Superbowl itself but I do like the commericals!! I know I know... such a typical girl. Where are you all watching it? See you on the 17th! Erika
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 12:40 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Erika... Actually, most years, the commercials ARE the only thing worth watching, though, for obvious reasons, this year is different! We'll be watching it from the front row on the 50-yard line. (Spanish for: Our living room!) Have a great day and we'll see ya soon! -Paul
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 9:21 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OHHH NO .. you did not .. just do this ... ya know .. I really wanted the RS . to go ..... I will be on the sidelines .... Cheering on the Steelers .... cuz we all know .. East Coast Rules .. Hugs .. and is there some one with you today that can clean up the hawk poop after they get done ! LOL .. Have a great day .. Love ya .. Nat
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 12:48 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Tink... What's more fun than giving the Richmond crowd chit for being Redskins Fans? Stirring the pot on the boards, of course! 'Sides...FIRST Super Bowl in the Seahawks 30-year history...I'm entitled! Oh, by the way...only place HawkPoop is going to drop is on Ben Rothelisberger, The (Short) Bus and Troy (My Ankle Hurts) Polamalu! Enjoy the game and see ya next weekend!! -P
sportymike
on 2/5/06 9:24 am - va beach, VA
always pull for the nfc man! hell, i'm with ya dude. go hawk's!
Jen_G
on 2/4/06 9:31 pm - in, VA
I second that! Only because I'm a huge Broncos fan and was crushed to have the Steelers beat them. Lucky for the Steelers the Broncos decided to take the day off! GO SEAHAWKS! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 12:54 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Jen! First off...Get a new picture, dammit! OK, that outta the way...We were all looking forward to a Denver-Seattle Super Bowl! Keoni is a DIE-HARD Broncos fan! Lei is sort of on the fence...ya know, loyalty to her son versus loyalty to her husband, but methinks she would have been rooting for whoever was winning at the moment. I also have family in Denver, so it would have been a helluva rumble! The upside is that NOW I can talk smack and not have to worry about alienating any of my family! Enjoy the game and see y'all next weekend(?)! -Paul
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views