Update, fewer postings

TammyNVA
on 2/5/06 4:11 am - Chesterfield, VA
Lois, Sounds like you are really doing well post-op!! Congratulations on 42 pounds!!! I also drink too fast sometimes, and find it VERY difficult to not drink while eating I think I know your reasons why you are chosing not to post as much, but I want to say that you are one of my favorites to read!! I will miss your words of wisdom and wit, but be happy, whatever you do!!! Tammy
kizie23
on 2/5/06 5:22 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, I am glad to hear that you are doing well, but very sad to hear that you are not going to be posting as often. I cannot help but to ask what happened?? I hope it was nothing I have done or said, and I hope that in time you will join us again. Melissa
Torrie
on 2/5/06 10:40 am
Hey Lois you don't know me but I always enjoy reading your posts. Please don't stop! I think some people's hormones get out of whack on these lists and they take things out on each other. Don't let it get you down. Vickie
Julie R.
on 2/5/06 11:35 pm - Belspring, VA
Lois, I am so happy for you 42 pounds down!!! That is so wonderful!!! Boy you are brave, back to work after 2 weeks. I know other people who have done the same, but I can't imagine getting back that quickly and got my surgeon to approve 3 weeks off. I'm such a wimp It's also good to hear that you are doing so well post-op. I love reading that because it helps to keep me calm about my upcoming surgery. I'm still feeling good about it; only 2 weeks left to keep from panicing. Even though you will be posting less, I hope you will let us know about the Wow moments. If you ever need to vent without coming to the board, just send an email my way!!! Best wishes! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views