Its my day

kizie23
on 2/4/06 5:29 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone, I hope all is well. I just wanted to say happy b-day to me. I am 19 years old today. (Yeah right I could only dream of that) I am really 29 years old. I am alomst six weeks post op, down 55lbs since surgery and starting to live life all over again. Melissa
WendyNVA
on 2/4/06 6:31 am - Va Beach, VA
Happy Birthday!! 19 or 29, all the same, you're YOUNG! Enjoy your day, and your continued success. Wendy
wanda
on 2/4/06 6:41 am
Happy Birthday to you, you youngster! ~Wanda
Susan E.
on 2/4/06 8:10 am - Purcellville, VA
Hope you have a great Birthday. Susan
elvera
on 2/4/06 8:30 am - LaPlata, MD
Happy Birthday !!!!!! HEE HEE I'm only 53 years young.
A10sFrau
on 2/4/06 9:13 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy Birthday, Melissa! Many happy returns! Congratulations on your weight loss Lois
cappymoon
on 2/4/06 9:27 am - Northern, VA
Hope you have a wonderful birthday Melissa!! You deserve it, and you are doing so well!! Treat yourself today Dianna
Pat F.
on 2/4/06 11:57 am - Richmond, VA
Hey, Melissa happy Birthday to you and many more to come. Congrats on the 55 lbs that is great. Welcome to the losing side.
Chyanne2u
on 2/5/06 12:16 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Melissa, Congrats on the 55 lbs. first of all and Happy Happy Birthday on your 29th. I vaguely remember being 29...way back when. LOL I hope all your dreams come true on this and all your birthdays to come. Live life to the fullest and enjoy your journey. You are on your way to skinnyville. Lots of Love Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/5/06 4:02 am - Chesterfield, VA
Happy Birthday You are doing such a great job with your weight loss. Keep it up and stay HEALTHY!! Love ya, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views