Following Lei's Lead with silly fun

Chyanne2u
on 2/4/06 1:03 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, Here is another one of those silly fun things to do. I received this one via e mail and thought that it might be fun to do here. Have fun and see how much we find out about each other. 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 9. FAVORITE COLOR? 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? Copy & Paste and remember to have fun!!!
Chyanne2u
on 2/4/06 1:15 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Okay.......here are my answers..... 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Blue & white 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? Who has time to read....I'm on the board reading everyone's post!! 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Picture of my two darling grandchildren 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? PayDay 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: Sleeping in on Saturday. 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: Clean Fresh Linen 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Skunk on the side of the road 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? It's morning already....then reality sets in and I thank God for yet another day. 9. FAVORITE COLOR? Most definitely Blue 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? I love all the colors...each one has it's place in the spectrum 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? At home.......you mean I have to answer the phone.......At work....as soon as I can get to it. 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: First child....Angel Kathryn 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Having someone to love and being loved. 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Do birds have wings? 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? American Idol 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No...just my pillow 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! Frightful.....guess that means scary 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1959 Ol' beat up Chevy Impala...big fins and all. 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? Oprah Winfrey 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Yesteryear I would say a Zombie...today I would say a glass of wine 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Pisces/Mar. 11 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Writer 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I love being a brunette. You do know that blondes don't have more fun....it just takes less to entertain them........(just a joke...so don't any of you beautiful blondes get mad at me....okay) 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Always half full 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Steele Magnolias 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Of course 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Dust bunnys who have reproduced into a complete community under there....Vac won't go under the bed....head is too big..... 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? UGH....do I have to answer this one. 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Being buried alive 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Depends on what I want to put it on....but I think if I have to choose one it would be mustard. 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Hamburgers 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Crystal Light...peach tea 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? New York City 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? Webshots with pictures of my friends, family and babies ex. cats, children, & Grandchildren
TammyNVA
on 2/4/06 5:25 am - Chesterfield, VA
OMG... I LOVE Oprah! I have always said that she is THE person that I want to meet... alive... Last year my daughter reminded me she won't be on tv for ever and if I really mean it, I should start planning a trip to Chicago to see her show and hopefully meet her. It won't be this year, but maybe next!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 2:28 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hiya Cathy...here's my $0.02 worth: 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Green 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? The Broker (John Grisham 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse (duh)! 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Monopoly 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: Retirement with Leilani to a grass-shack on the beach! 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: Fresh air after smelling the inside of a submarine for several weeks at a time. 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? The inside of a submarine after several weeks! 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Weekdays: "Get outta my face, Cat, I'll feed ya in a second!" Weekends: (Censored) 9. FAVORITE COLOR? Green 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Brown 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Assuming I actually answer it? 4 or 5 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: Do the cats count? 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Family and personal happiness 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate! 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? can't really say that I LIKE to, it's just a natural occurrance! 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? JEOPARDY! 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Depends on how long it has been since Lei and I last ate! 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! Nah. Being a professional mariner, I've pretty much seen the worst nature has to offer. 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1976 Datsun 710...yikes. 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? Ronald Reagan 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Alaskan Amber (Beer) 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Virgo....August 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Not if I don't have to! 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Test Engineer for Quantum Sails. 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Hell, in today's world, I CAN have any color hair I want...I'll just keep the brown mop I've already got! 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Neither...it's at 50% of rated capacity! 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Mr. Holland's Opus 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Whatever finger hit's whatever key...as long as I have spell-check, they're ALL the right keys! 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Carpet...(Duh!) 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? Ain't got one! 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Heights 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup! 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Burgers...bare-naked cheeseburgers. 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Coke 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Perth, Western Australia. 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? Lei and I standing next to the car we rented over Christmas in Seattle.
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 2:28 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Kathy - okay, it's MY turn to play! Hope everyone is having a great WEEKEND - just got home from the mall with my girly-friends, Carole T. and Wendy G. and now it's time to go lay down. Spent so much time laughing and talking and laughing with them that my Bronchial cough stayed in turbo mode - in other words, it wore me out! 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Hunter Green 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? Just finished "The Prey" by Michael Crichton 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing - don't use one. 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? lol, X-rated or G-rated? (just kidding) ...I guess Monopoly - it's probably the "Finance Chick" in me? 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: Losing these last 8 flippin' pounds! 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: Bread baking 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? There have been MANY, since having WLS - the nose truly does become hyper sensitive. lol, If I had to narrow it down? Paul's FEET!! [heehehe, love you babee!] 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? What time is it? 9. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Um.... I dunno, pea green? 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? I NEVER answer my phone. It goes to voice mail FIRST then I decide if I wanna answer. It's set to two rings, then recording. 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: My one and Only childs name - Keoni 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Honesty/Integrity 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Choco-babeeeeeee!! 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Well, I got pulled over doing a 130 mph - if that tells ya' anything. Oh, and I did NOT get a speeding ticket, just a WARNING! [neener] 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? "24" with Keifer Sutherland 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yep - and his name is Paul (a/k/a my hubby) the cuddle bear! Oh and two cats, both fur-beasts insist on sharing the waterbed. 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! NOT, I absolutely LOVE em! 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1968 Custom Volkswagon Beetle - father owned an auto shop. 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? Haven't a clue - Im already blessed with so many wonderful friends. 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Vodka and anything diet - it's a caloric thing, 1 shot = 58 calories 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? The twins (Gemini) ...May baby! 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh YAH, love my Brawk! 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? My job NOW is great - Domestic Goddess! 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Blonde minus the flippin' GRAY! 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? FULL - now pass it over will ya? 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, and Jamie Fox in Ray 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yep, in turbo mode, without looking - IF I look, I mess up/slow down. 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A pedestal w/drawers - it's a waterbed! 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? Absolutely LOVE HER!!!! Ive joked with Paul many times, if anything happens to our marriage, I get custody of his momma! 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? I watch way too many crime shows, so it's all "crime/murder" related. 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Hotdogs with lots and lots of onions, relish and ketchup - yum! 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Water or coffee 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? In my husbands arms 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? A photo of me and Paul from our recent trip to Seattle over Christmas
Christine Hood
on 2/4/06 3:23 am - Fort Eustis, VA
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? blue & purple 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? What Smart Women Know by Steven Carter & Julia Sokol...EXCELLENT book for any of you women out there who have made too many relationship mistakes and chosen the wrong man too many times! 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Lap top, don't have one. 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Backgammon 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: The "sweet revenge parade" that I will have after I have my surgery and lose this weight! 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: The Ocean...even low tide smells great when you truly appreciate living at the beach! 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Newark, NJ...gets me every time on my way to New York! 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Did my alarm go off already??? 9. FAVORITE COLOR? PINK 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? GREEN 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? If it's near me, less then 1, otherwise, not at all 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: No idea 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? happiness 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? twist 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? depends on my mood 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Law & Order or Will & Grace 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nah, I have 2 live ones that won't get outta my bed! 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! No way! I Love them!! 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Subaru 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? Matthew McConaughy...YUM-O 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Margarita, Miller Lite or Corona Lite 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Leo--August 5, 1971 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yep! Love broccoli! 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Photographer 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? The color that I have created now...kinda Caramel blondish brownish 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Full 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Selena 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Probably fur from the cats...eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww....Let me go vacuum!! 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? Left her with my ex-husband! 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? failure and loss of control (guess that's 2 but oh well) 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Burgers 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? water or sweet tea 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Where I am right now!! At THE BEACH! 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? none
ElizabethC
on 2/4/06 3:39 am - Wirtz, VA
Sounds like fun to me! 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? All sorts-Fiesta fakes! 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? Does "Rainbow Fish" count?! LOL 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A picture of my oldest daughter when she was 18 months old, making a "grr" face. 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble-got a 50 pointer by just playing an "X" last night! 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: My surgery date!!!!!!!! Also the birth of my grandson 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: The ocean salt air ahhhhhhhh 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Ugh-dirty diapers! 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Is it REALLY that early?!?! 9. FAVORITE COLOR? Tie-green and purple 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Brown 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 3-4 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: Miriam Grace 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Enjoying time with family 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? I have to choose?!?! 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? No...I make little old ladies look like speed demons LOL 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Anything on Discovery Health channel 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No, but I MUST have my body pillow-hub calls it my boyfriend! 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! Not! 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Oh gosh...a red 1976 Vega hatchback ROFL 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? My dad 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Killians Red 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? "Do not litter"...oh, THAT sign...Taurus ;) May 5 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Heck yeah, peel 'em and steam with the florettes, yum! 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I already have it, it's called "mom" 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Blue! 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Full! 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? An old silent movie called "The Passion of Joan of Arc" 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes, if you consider a lack of typos being "on the right keys" 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Some shoes and dust bunnies, oh and the carpet 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? Wish I'd had the chance to meet her 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Not keeping my weight off long term 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard-stone ground the seeds still in it 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Hamburgers 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? 3 way tie: milk, tea, lemonade 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Brookgreen Gardens, SC 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? Pictures of my 2 beautiful girls! Elizabeth
Ms Court
on 2/4/06 4:34 am - Remington, VA
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? beige with blue & green rings around the edge 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? started one a couple of weeks ago and I haven't gotten back to it and I forgot what it is. 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing it is grey 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? monopoly 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: spending time with my nieces and nephews 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: men's cologne 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? dead skunk 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? when I get to go to sleep again 9. FAVORITE COLOR? green 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? purple 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? one or two 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: Emily 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? love 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? no 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? the oc & extreme makeover home edition 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! not 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? dodge omni charger 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? Dale Earnhardt Jr. (so we could marry & he could father those future children ) 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Jack Daniels & Dr. Pepper 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Nov 19th, scorpio 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? mom 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? blonde 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? usually half full 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Westside story 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yes 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? nothing 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? don't have one 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? never having children 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? ketchup 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? cheeseburgers 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Propel 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? New York City 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? It says Courtney Courtney 9 weeks out - 47 lbs
TammyNVA
on 2/4/06 5:21 am - Chesterfield, VA
Here we go... 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Princess House Orchard Medley - white background with fruity pattern 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? Barack Obama's autobiography, or is it a memoire? 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? water dropletts... not real ones, that's the pattern 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? well... monopoloy, but no one will play with me anymore... they say I'm ruthless 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: traveling comfortablely after losing weight! 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: clean babies!! 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? stinky old man armpits! 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? What time is it... really! 9. FAVORITE COLOR? right now, pink, but I get in color moods 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? again, the color mood thing... maybe orange only because I can't wear it without looking jauntice! 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2-3 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: Lauren Jeannine 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? God, family, yourself 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? chocolate, although I'll take either! 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? nope, but I do sometimes if my mind wanders 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? I'm a reality show junky, including game shows and talk shows... otherwise, I love Commander in Chief! 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No... got plenty of real ones trying to fight their way in!! Not to mention a husband!!!! 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! definitely scary, but sometimes beautiful in a nature sort-of way 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? green two-toned Datsun B210... Nicknamed "Little F@#% You" when it died late one night going up a hill! Car got fixed but the name stuck. 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? Jesus would be number one... but so many others come to mind 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? ummm are there bad ones? 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Leo baby, August 13 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? not now... afraid they'll get stuck, but I used to 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Mother of the world and take care of everyone... or teacher. 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? have had many, but I'm happy with my current configuration of faded auburn with golden highlights... mixed with a few gray hairs here and there. 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? half full 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Anything based on Cinderella, including Disney's version, Roger & Hammerstein version (the one many of us grew up watching on TV), Pretty Woman, Ever After... you got the idea. 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? right keys? what are the wrong keys? or the left keys? my fingers are on the keys and I don't look! 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? not much... maybe some cat hair and a stray sock 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? love her... that's all I'll say... I'm still a newlywed! 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? dieing 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? ketchup 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? love-um both... haven't had either post-op... what do you think?? 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? crystal lite anything, Propel peach flavored water, coffee with SF creamer and equal. 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Hong Kong on New Years Eve!! or my honey's arms... both are amazing 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? various winter wonderland shots courtsey of Web Shots. Next.... Tammy
Iamspoi1ed
on 2/4/06 8:03 am - Roanoke, VA
Hello everyone! 1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? *blue 2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? *Blackwood Farm by Anne Rice 3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? *no mouse pad.....laptop 4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? *Monopoly 5. NAME ONE THING YOU LOOK FORWARD TO THE MOST: *being 150 pounds or less... 6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL: *Midsummer's night by Yankee Candle 7. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? *Dead things...when I was a kid my doggie died in the back yard and the smell was absolutely dreadful 8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? *Can I go back to bed now?? 9. FAVORITE COLOR? *Blue 10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? *Bright Pink (like Neon) 11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? *2-3 or until the Caller ID picks up 12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: *Kaitlyn Ashley 13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? *My family 14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? *Most definately chocolate 15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? *If I am the one who is driving 16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? *Family Guy & Viva La Bam 17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? *not in many, many years..... 18. STORMS - SCARY OR NOT! *Love em! 19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1997 Chevy Cavalier RS 20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED) WHO WOULD IT BE? *Jim Morrison 21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? *Blue Motorcycle or Sex on the Beach 22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? I am an aqarius/ 2-16-82 23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? *yeah I do 24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? *American Saddlebred Horse Trainer 25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? *For the most part I like being blonde 26. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? *Half empty so I can fill it back up again...hehe 27. FAVORITE MOVIE? *too many to mention... 28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? *sort of.... 29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? * no telling....my bed is in storage because we are in the process of moving right now... 30. MOTHER-IN-LAW, LOVE HER OR LEAVE HER? *Psycho-*****can u guess??? 31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? *Dying 32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? *depends on what I am eating.....ex. corndog-mustard, fries-ketchup 33.. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? *Cheeseburgers!!! 34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? *Right now it is Fruit 20 strawberry water 35. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? The Bahamas!!! 36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? *None, it just shuts down...but if I had one it would be a pic of my lil girl..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views