Hats off to Natalie & the Hopewell Support Group Meeting

Chyanne2u
on 2/3/06 1:24 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everybody, Just wanted to let you all know how much fun you are missing by not attending the Hopewell Support Group Meeting. As most of you know, Natalie aka "Tinkerbell" or our "Irishpixie" heads up these meeting and she always does such a fantastic job. The meetings are informal and filled with so much information. Natalie always says that these are "OUR" meetings and she always goes out of her way to cover issues that are near and dear to "OUR" hearts. It's also a great way to meet people from the board. I feel that I've gained new friends each time I attend a meeting. Even though I am pre-op and playing the waiting game with my insurance I gain knowledge from others who have already had the surgery and are successful and I gain support from others like myself who are waiting. If you are in the Tri-City area or surrounding counties, I encourage you to come out on the first Thursday of each month. You will gain so much from the information provided as well as the encouragement from others just like you. Lots of Love Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/3/06 9:20 am - Chesterfield, VA
I Second everything Kathy said!! Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 2/3/06 1:01 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, So glad we got to meet last night. Hopefully this is the start of a longtime friendship. And thank you for replying to my post. Seems you are in a class all your own. After all I thought this would encourge others to post. So all you lurkers (and you know who you are) come on and let's read a post from you. Love you all Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/06 9:24 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Kathy .. Thank you .. this really meant a lot to me . Sometimes I wonder how these meetings really do come off . I try so hard not to make them structured or formal . I just want this to be a place where we can come together - share ... and learn good things . I have so many great Ideas for this year . And I hope to see it grow . Thanks again .. Love you . Nat
Chyanne2u
on 2/4/06 12:46 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Nat, I am here to support you as you have supported me even when I wasn't feeling like it. You've always been there to add an encouraging word for me. Your friendship means so much to me as well as all the knowledge I know you've gained from your journey. Thanks for being here for me and most of all being my friend. I love you very much. Always, Kathy
cappymoon
on 2/4/06 10:20 am - Northern, VA
Wished I lived closer.......
Chyanne2u
on 2/4/06 11:40 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Diana, I wish you lived closer too. It would be so great to have a girls day out again. I really enjoyed getting to know you when we went to see Betsy back in October. Wow....has it really been that long? Guess time is moving along and a good thing for me since I am still playing the waiting game. So great to hear from you again. Be in touch anytime. Lots of Love Kathy
vickib48
on 2/5/06 12:29 am - Dinwiddie, VA
Where are the meetings held?
Chyanne2u
on 2/5/06 12:39 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Vicki, The meetings are held at John Randolph Hospital in Hopewell. If you are interested in the next meeting, please e mail and I will give you all the information you need. I am sure you will love these meetings. It's always the first Thursday of the month @ 6:30 p.m. We have a meeting room on the ground floor. I will look forward to your e mail. [email protected] Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views