Feb 18th Meet & Greet

prissy25
on 2/3/06 12:45 am - Barboursville, VA
OK folks this is the list I have for our Charlottesville Meet on the 18th of Feb. 12:00 noon @ Golden Corral, please let me know if I have forgotten anyone. Stacy Anderson Rene Ghito Lisa Cooper Norma Jean Shannon & husband Lois Holly D. Joann Elizabeth B. & Mary Tracy Saxon Kathy Dave C. Susan Merrick & Husband Catherine Andrea Dianna Jean Yvette Natalie Nicole Kristin B. Jeff Byrd Kathy & Rich Tracy Simpson Anyone else let me know, as long as there not busy we will have the area for 2 hours but they wont kick us out if not. Be sure you have your surgery card so you can get buffett discount which is 5.99 + drink. Bring any before an after pics if you dont mind sharing there will be pre & post ops there. Look forward to seeing and meeting you all....
cpatters
on 2/3/06 1:21 am - Rockingham County, VA
I do not see my name on the list. I still am planning on comming. Thanks Cathy P.
cappymoon
on 2/3/06 2:14 am - Northern, VA
Hi Melinda! What about name tags? The ones Leilani made for the Tobacco Co were nice, and I could tell who everyone was. Maybe with our screen names and real names? Just a thought, not sure who is that computer saavy to put them together! Maybe me, but only as a LAST resort!! Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 2/4/06 11:34 am - Fairfax, VA
Hi, Melinda, Unfortunately I don't think Rich and I will be able to make it. I may be having some surgery around that time and need to leave my dance card a bit open til I know what the plan is. I appreciate you coordinating this and I'm sure you will all have a great time! Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 8:39 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Melinda, if you still have room, I think I might be able to make it. Could you put me down on your list!! Thanks donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views