What's the opposite of a "Wow Moment?"

LB
on 2/6/06 5:22 am - Northern, VA
Thanks, Nat!
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 2:53 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WTFRICK?!?!? Gawd that just chaps my ass, I canNOT believe how CRUEL and IGNORANT people can be. Well, I for one had the pleasure of meeting you in PERSON and I know for a fact, you're GORGEOUS! Of course you also have an advantage over the idiot at the bar, because you're beautiful INSIDE too! Count your blessings honey! This is one a-hole you did NOT need to share time or oxygen with and major kudos to your girlfriends for dissin' them, as well. - Lei
LB
on 2/6/06 5:23 am - Northern, VA
Thanks, Lei! You're right, I do have great friends!
nitengale
on 2/4/06 6:35 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
I guess I have too many kahoonies...cause I would have marched my narrow behind over to him and asked him if he was trying to hurt my feelings because he did!!! Then throw the drink in his face!!! Don't internalize his comments.. you know how hard you have worked and how far you have come....I know its easier said than done but if you're gonna put yourself in that environment... you gotta have a defense. If he had made a physical insult (grabbed a body part) you certainly would have a defense ... protect your inner self the same way!!! He's a jackass in smarter clothes!!!
LB
on 2/6/06 5:24 am - Northern, VA
I know! I'm so passive, I really should have said something. Grr...you know how you can think of the best combacks after the fact...this is the case here. Thanks, Wanda!
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 8:43 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lacy - that sucks, that's for sure. You have come far and don't let a couple of toads make you think any less of your accomplishments. You're beautiful Lacy. Truly you are. And I've been wondering about your stall so glad to hear that moved on!! I am at one myself! It's maddening, isn't it. I touched 199 about a week ago and I stay between that and 200. It's not fair!! What did you up your protein to? I think I may have to do that too. Well Lacy, like I said, don't let those jerks define who you are. They would be lucky if you gave them a second look -- which of course now you won't, and you'll be better off for it. love donna
LB
on 2/6/06 5:25 am - Northern, VA
Thanks, Donna! Congrats on the 199, that is awesome! I can't wait to be under 200.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views