Surgical consult #1 results are in...

Kathy & Rich
on 2/3/06 12:33 am - Fairfax, VA
and my mammogram was deemed "routine" and "boring". Excellent news - all the way around. So given that my sister has breast cancer, I'll be doing my mammos through the surgeon's office and having her review them yearly. My sister could get some genetic testing done to see if she is positive for some genetic mutation and if she has it, then I could find out if have the same but that'll wait and we'll give that some thought. For now... all is well. My sister's bilateral (double) mastectomy is scheduled for 3/7. Next surgical consult (#2) is next Wednesday. This is for removal of my parathryoid adenoma (non-WLS related). Hopefully that will be soon. I'd like to have that behind me though I'm not tickled at the side effects of that surgery...muscle pain, cramps, tingling, pins & needles in hands, feet, face. Argh! But you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for all the continued support, folks! Kathy
Ms Court
on 2/3/06 1:06 am - Remington, VA
Glad to hear that #1 went well Kathy. Hope #2 is just as good. Courtney 9 weeks out - 45 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 2/4/06 9:28 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks Courtney!
KathieKathie
on 2/4/06 2:26 pm - Manassas, VA
WHEW.... Whatta relief! Fingers (and toes) are staying crossed, though, for the next! ~Kathie
Kathy & Rich
on 2/4/06 9:28 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks Kathie! I appreciate it!
nitengale
on 2/4/06 6:37 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Ditto was Kathie with an IE said... love ya chickie
Kathy & Rich
on 2/4/06 9:29 pm - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Wiggles!
nitengale
on 2/4/06 10:45 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
it would help if I would proof before I hit submit huh? ... oh well... it was early... see you later tonight... I read the post you were referrring too and I don't understand the upset? Just gen'l info being passed along...in my eyes... you did good!!! love ya
Kathy & Rich
on 2/4/06 10:54 pm - Fairfax, VA
Looking forward to seeing ya!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views