Not anonymous anymore!!

TammyNVA
on 2/2/06 1:08 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I've got a picture for my postings!! This picture was actually a few years pre op, but at my lowest adult weight... and I'm only 30 pounds from it now!!! I have another picture posted on my profile that was almost 2 years ago, and about 20 pounds less than my surgery date-weight. For those of you that didn't meet me at the Snowball bash in Richmond.... TAAA DAAAA Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 6:49 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW that was quick ... !!! hmmm LOL .. I am lucky .. I already knew how beautiful you are .. I've met you .. !!!! Great things coming your way .. you are doing awesome !!! Hugs, Nat PS .. Great seeing you last night !
TammyNVA
on 2/2/06 7:08 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Nat, Not really quick, since I submitted the picture about 3 weeks ago... but it's all good! Thanks for the words of encouragement!! I had a good time last night too... it's a great group!! Hugs, Tammy
wanda
on 2/2/06 7:59 pm
Tammy, love your picture! So glad you've got it posted now, so others can see how beautiful you are! Have a great day! ~Wanda
TammyNVA
on 2/2/06 8:16 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Wanda!! Missed you last night... I'd love to get together when you are free. Hugs, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 8:09 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Woooohoooo - Im gonna just start callin' ya MzHollywood!!! Love the picture and especially love that SMILE, it's contagious! [oh alright, and that adorable lil furball with you is kinda precious, too!] .
TammyNVA
on 2/2/06 8:18 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Lei... the red lip stick helps!! Who can resist an adorable kitty... she's my Pixel aka Pixie... you should see that girl now... soooo big! Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 2/2/06 10:25 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, Your picture is awesome but I must tell you that you are just as beautiful now as then. I really enjoyed meeting you last night and hope it's the start of a wonderful friendship. I am enjoying so much the support and friends I have gained through my journey. E mail me and I will add you to my address book and that way we can stay in touch more often. Lots of Love Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/3/06 8:56 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hi Kathy, I've met so many wonderful people on this OH/VA board along with the wonderful Colonial Heights support group! I'm really glad I got to meet you too and look forward to sharing the wonderful life journey with you. Honestly, I feel like I have hit a great stride lately... don't know how to explain it, but I'm just HAPPY! Have a wonderful weekend... Hugs, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/06 6:06 am - Fort Myers, FL
Tammy--As pretty as this picture is you are even prettier in person. Hope all is well with you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views