2 Week Post Op Check-up

Iamspoi1ed
on 2/2/06 11:31 am - Roanoke, VA
Hello everyone! I went to my 1st follow up appointment today and I have lost 27 pounds according to the doctor's scales!!!! I am so excited. I also got my food list upgraded and I ate mac-n-cheese tonight for dinner It was out of a lean cuisine meal, but after 2 weeks, it tasted really good! Who would have thought someone could get so excited about something new to eat, huh?? My incision has a place that is draining and could get infected so I am supposed to keep an eye on it...so hopefully everything will heal and be ok Talk to everyone later!!! Bye for now... Mary
wanda
on 2/2/06 12:45 pm
Mary, 27 pounds is absolutely wonderful! congratulations! I think all of us got extremely excited each time we got to add food to our diet. Enjoy the new soft stuff you can have! ~Wanda
TammyNVA
on 2/2/06 1:05 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Congratulations Mary!!! You are doing great! The mac-n-cheese was my first chewing meal too! Toodles! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 8:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - Mary! Me, me, me ....I can believe the EXCITEMENT that comes with adding new tastes back to our previously liquid and/or pureed diets. [sigh] I remember sucking a Dorrito dry/nekkid of all it's seasonings, a time or two, and tossing the chip part in the trash. Congrats on the awesome weight loss - keep it up, you're a success in motion! - Lei
Julie R.
on 2/2/06 9:57 pm - Belspring, VA
Wow...27 pounds!!! That's wonderful Julie
Iamspoi1ed
on 2/3/06 4:53 am - Roanoke, VA
Thanks ya'll! I am excited....although, I did think the doc's scales were wrong though ;) I cant tell where I look any different, but I guess that numbers dont lie, so I will take his word for it!!!! Anyway, thanks for the encouragement! I cant wait until my next check up!!! Bye for now! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views