new to messageboard!

Chyanne2u
on 2/2/06 11:05 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Lorraina, Here's a GREAT BIG OL' Virginia WELCOME!!!! You will find more love and support here than you could ever imagine. We are all family with a common bond that superceeds anything you will ever experience anywhere else. I am so glad to have you here and I encourage you to meet as many of the people in person as possible. As for me, I too am pre-op and playing that waiting game with my insurance company. My doctor is also Dr. Hutcher and I switched to him after a bad experience at another practice. My paperwork was mishandled and that caused me even a longer wait. My first appointment for WLS was July 21, 2005. My insurance requires a 6-month medically supervised diet before they will approve me for the surgery. I am going into my 4th month of this long wait but I will not give up. I am going through with this no matter what. I want it!! I need it!! and I'm determined to get it!! So, to you I say just hang in and don't give up. If this is your last alterative as it is with so many of us...it's worth the wait. I have met many people here who are a success. It's so much more than looking good (which all of us want) but it's about feeling good and being healthy. So nice to have you here on the Virginia Board. I will look forward to seeing much more of you in the future. Lots of Love Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views