Upcoming Surgery

Judy B.
on 2/1/06 2:56 am - Marion, VA
Hi everyone! Last night I had another gallbladder attack. Seems like evertime it acts up , it gets worse each time. Last night though, led me to the ER! With Iv's and pain killers and anti nausea meds! And a consult with the surgeon to have it removed. I see him on feb.6th and he said after that he will schedule my surgery, so probably within a few weeks i can get this thing out ..once and for all! Im on a strict low fat diet (which i should maintain anyway) and watching what i put in my mouth!! On my way to the market to pick up some foods i can eat! hugs JudyB
Carole V.
on 2/1/06 4:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey JudyB, I feel for ya. Been there, done that, and bought the pain ticket. I do believe that was the worse pain I've ever felt. I even scheduled my surgery for the same time as my Christmas vacation just to get it done faster. I hope you can get it scheduled soon, so you don't have to go through that again. Feel better, Carole
Judy B.
on 2/1/06 8:12 am - Marion, VA
Thanks Carole..Im hoping dr. ampudia will do it soon! I will find out monday! I'm sorry you had to go through that too, but glad it is over for you! It is the worst pain I have ever felt too. hugs JudyB
Julie R.
on 2/1/06 4:31 am - Belspring, VA
Oh Judy, I so sorry to hear that you are still in pain! Hopefully, you will be able to have the surgery scheduled ASAP! You're in my thoughts! Julie
Judy B.
on 2/1/06 8:14 am - Marion, VA
Hi Julie thanks hon for your support..hopefully i can have it out soon! hugs JudyB
Shanana
on 2/1/06 7:07 am - Altavista, VA
Sorry to hear you are in pain . Hope they will have you better soon. Shannon
Judy B.
on 2/1/06 8:15 am - Marion, VA
Thanks Shannon! hugs JudyB
Kathy & Rich
on 2/1/06 7:32 am - Fairfax, VA
Sorry, honey! Quite a few of us have had to go through that so we feel your pain. Know that this surgery will be easier on you. Feel better. Hugs, Kathy
Judy B.
on 2/1/06 8:15 am - Marion, VA
Thanks Kathy Hope you are well..hugs to ya JudyB
MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/1/06 9:45 am - Jacksonville, FL
Oh, Judy. I'm so sorry this is happening. But think of it this way: No more pain and you'll lose a few more pounds of flesh. Had my gallbladder out in 1993 and let me tell you, best thing is to do it quickly. My aunt waited getting her's removed and ended up having complications during the birth of her son. Both of them were kept for high fevers from her body fighting the gallstones and she had to stay in the hospital an extra week after giving birth so they could do her surgery before she left. Hugs, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views