Daily Post/Stubborn Lb HEY! REPLY!

Kitty Kat
on 1/31/06 7:45 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning VA Buggas! K Drucilla got SO angry with me last night. I for about 10 minutes. I ate flippin' spaghetti. WTH was I thinking? Anyhow I KNOW she still works and she is STILL this am. So, I will be starting off with FLUIDS. The good ones. K so I'm on a my cup of coffee but hey I it then I'll be on Crystal Light for the rest of the day. NOTE TO SELF: stop eating spaghetti! DUH! How will you move your body today? Don't wanna but am gonna go walking even though my body aches from but I gotta do it. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 down even though my throat feels like sand paper. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Working on them now. Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Food? Uh, do I HAVE to eat anything? Well.... ***STUBBORN LBS.*** Kat Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 167 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 0 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 148 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 0 Mom Date:1/26/06 Current Weight:195 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: 0 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 164 Goal Weight:140 lbs. lost: 0 Jackie Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 183 Goal Weight:150 lbs. lost: 0 Jill Goal: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 157 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 120 - I want to loose at least another 17 by my birthday (6/10) Jen G Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 165 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 0 I hope to be at 140 by my surgery anniversary in April so inspire me! Leigh Ann Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: UPDATE ME BABY! Goal Weight: 170 lbs. lost: 0 Jackie Date: 01/27/06 Current Weight: 181 *Updated* 1-30-06 Goal Weight:150 lbs. lost: 1 Leilani Date: 1/23/06 (assuming that's the date we "got back on track"?) Current weight: 179 ½ Goal weight: 169 Pounds lost: 4 ½ Hugs, Kitty Kat "It's winter--wear something on your head." Twisted Whiskers - Feb. 1st
Susan E.
on 1/31/06 8:08 pm - Purcellville, VA
Okay, add me to you Stubborn Pounds lost. Cuz they are stubborn. And since I have kicked the cheeze-its to the curb, hopefully they will start falling off again. 2/01/06 current wt: 159 goal wt: 140 pounds lost: 0 I need to get motivated, HELP ME girls Hugs, Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 8:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
::::: running to help motivate Susan :::::: ......and without missing a step, I steal all da' Cheese-Its she tossed to the curb. Good thing you left 'em in the box, I'd hate to be wipin' the dirt off of each lil cracker! LOL - the sad thing? In my larger days, I prolly wouldn't have cared if they were in a box or not. Figure the 5 second rule would apply here, right? If it's been on the ground less then five seconds, it's technically still germ free!!! [crunch crunch crunch] ...so about that motivation thingie?
TammyNVA
on 1/31/06 8:27 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Well... my weight loss has slooooowed down so all my pounds are being stubborn!! However, I've dropped 2 jeans sizes since the SnowBall bash! (Couldn't quite get into most 26's... zipped right into the 24's yesterday I picked up at the clothing exchange; they were over an inch from buttoning when I first tried them that Sunday!!) Yesterday... - Got in all my vitamins, including the new additions, B6 and C (recommended by doctor) - Went back to the gym, finally... walked 20 minutes on the treadmill along with some stretching and lifting (small weights!) - Food ... not so good. Had protein drink in am and then nothing until a little soup/broth at lunch. Dinner was a chicken thigh, 1/4 c mashed taters, 1/4 c salad w/dressing. - Fluid... not so good. Other than protein drink and soup (ok, those were also my food) had almost a full 32 oz bottle propel water ... maybe 25 oz. I know that's not good. I was on the run a lot yesterday, but I was drinking while exercising and then konked out at 8:30pm. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Tammy
lawoman
on 1/31/06 11:42 pm - Hellertown, PA
How will you move your body today? trying to get motivated to hit the gym...i have all day though...... Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? yup just took my multi's....iron later Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? working on some crystal light right now...i need some coffee though! Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? only had a powercrunch bar soo far...we'll see Kat, that freakin scale I bought yesterday needs a battery...i gotta get out and get it...then i will update ya....i am scared to get on it though.....
lawoman
on 2/1/06 12:52 am - Hellertown, PA
alright, Kat, I did it...went out and bought batteries...but to my surprise....i am 7 pounds lighter than i was over the weekend...I am sure its the difference in the scales....but i am gonna pretend, in my mind!! Anyway, as of today, I am 225.....would love to be down to around 180 by June, we'll see.... thanks again for being a pain in the ass!! LA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views