I made it thru the rain.......

Jen_G
on 2/1/06 6:14 am - in, VA
Sharon, So glad you are home and okay! Wish I could've stayed last night to see afterwards, but you know, marketing class and all. My thoughts were with you though! Love you Jen
Sharon Q.
on 2/1/06 8:03 am - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW Jenn!!! I love the flowers and "kissy heart" and my scrunchy too!! You rule man!! Thanks so much for sitting with me b4 surgery...............man I was scared half to death!! It went fine, I really HATE the recovery room though. I'm home where it's cozy now, and going to sleep really soon. Thanks again for being there for me!! I love you man!!! XOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOX Sharon
lookin2lose2
on 2/1/06 9:42 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Sharon, Praise God you are doing better! I have been praying for you and I Thank God for hearing our prayers and bringing you through surgery successfully. I will continue to pray for your strength and speedy recovery. Take Good Care Jean
Grey_Goose
on 2/2/06 3:36 am - Haymarket, VA
Sharon, I hope your recovery is going well and that you are getting all the that you need. Kelly G
KathieKathie
on 2/2/06 6:34 am - Manassas, VA
Sharon, I'm SO glad to hear you made it through ok. I so badly wanted to stop in, but you do NOT want me anywhere near you right now. Sick - again! This time I think it's the flu. Well, back to bed I go. Will check in as I can... sickie hugs, Kathie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views