I made it thru the rain.......

Sharon Q.
on 1/31/06 7:42 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Had my surgery yesterday to repair a hernia, and move back some misplaced bowel Still not feeling great, but I know better days are coming. I want to thank all my well wishers and support people from the bottom of my heart!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!! Hopefully I'll be going home today. Thanks again!! LOVE YOU AL!!! Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 7:46 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's great news Sharon - glad to hear things went well and hopefully you'll be PAIN FREE and on the road to recovery, soon! Don't forget to UP your protein supp's during this time frame - it'll help with the recovery and healing and give your body much needed nutrients that you might not otherwise be able to get through foods. Take it slow - take it easy - and take care of you!! - Lei
Sharon Q.
on 1/31/06 8:07 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks for your quick response Lei!! I'm so glad you brought up the extra protein thing, a really good reminder. Can't wait to get home now and heal heal heal. Thanks again for all your support!! XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO Sharon
Susan E.
on 1/31/06 8:01 pm - Purcellville, VA
Hi Sharon Glad to hear you did okay. And you will be feeling better in no time I'm sure. You will prob. feel better all warm in snug in your own bed real soon. Take it easy, you need to rest. Susan
(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 8:13 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
oH SWEET THANG ... I am so glad to see you posting . Please from a hernia queen here ..I have had 12 of these suckers .. Pre-RNY .. TAKE IT EASY PLEASE ... these types of hernias can be really dangerous . And like Lei said.. up your protein . If you need anything please let me know ... take care and many many hugs ... that is when you heal . Love ya , Nat
Sharon Q.
on 1/31/06 8:30 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Wow, 12 hernias//// That's crazy man!! I'll be upping my protein today when I get home for sure......thanks guys for the reminders. Many HUGS right back at ya!!! XOXOXOXOXO Love ya 2, Sharon
TammyNVA
on 1/31/06 8:14 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Sharon, I'm so glad you are on the road to recovery ... feeling better will happen, hopefully sooner rather than later! How nice that you have internet access in the hospital. It's good to hear from you... been thinking about you and praying on your recovery. Take care sweety! Hugs, Tammy
Ms Court
on 1/31/06 10:56 pm - Remington, VA
Glad to hear surgery went well. Hope you are hope & comfortable soon Courtney 9 weeks out - 45 lbs
cappymoon
on 1/31/06 11:03 pm - Northern, VA
Glad to hear you made it through everything!!! I didnt get to reply to your earlier post, but know you were/are in my prayers for a quick recovery! If you need anything, please let me know, I hope you are feeling like your old self soon!! Dianna
SlimminShannon
on 1/31/06 11:05 pm - Richmond, VA
Glad you are home and surgery went well. Hope you recover quickly!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2278 views